Rate Your Transaction With Fellow Members - Page 46

Rate Your Transaction With Fellow Members

This is a discussion on Rate Your Transaction With Fellow Members within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I bought a Rosen holster from dgg9. Better than descibed, shipped quick and a very good price....

Page 46 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Rate Your Transaction With Fellow Members

kpw
    I bought a Rosen holster from dgg9. Better than descibed, shipped quick and a very good price.
    "In a republic this rule ought to be observed: that the majority should not have the predominant power." -
    -- Marcus Tullius Cicero

Got my ammo from Two Guns as well. Thanks for a smooth transaction!
    NRA Instructor

NRA Endowment Member

Be a mentor to the youth of our communities.
    Show them the way to shoot for the moon.
    If they miss, push them to reach out for a star.
    If any gang banger punks try to divert their attention...
    show them the light as well.

I just did a transaction with DUKALMIGHTY. Fast, friendly service, great product and a pleasure to do business with!
    KAHR CW45, RIA 1911 Officer, S&W Sigma 9MM, Savage 1907 .32cal(BUG)

Got Sandman1212 payment today,was a pleasure to do business with him,I have actually shipped out items before receiving payment to members of this forum,and everybody has sent a payment,I have never had a DC member fail to send a payment.That says something about this website,Everywhere else It ain't leaving til the moneys in the bank
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

kpw
    dukalmighty! Steve made a great holster and mag pouch in a lovely shade of pink for my daughter. She loves it, thanks buddy! Now get busy on the pur...other one!
    "In a republic this rule ought to be observed: that the majority should not have the predominant power." -
    -- Marcus Tullius Cicero

KPW sent payment and our packages crossed in the mail.It's refreshing to know in todays world you can trust people.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"

kpw
    Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    KPW sent payment and our packages crossed in the mail.It's refreshing to know in todays world you can trust people.
    Crossed paths? I think you beat me by a day. dukalmighty is the fastest leatherman around.
    -- Marcus Tullius Cicero

I received the Colt from KellyII and it was better than advertised. You guys missed out on a great gun. Thanks Troy... thanks for making this easy.

http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...-Commander-(TN)
    NRA Instructor

NRA Endowment Member

Be a mentor to the youth of our communities.
    Show them the way to shoot for the moon.
    If they miss, push them to reach out for a star.
    If any gang banger punks try to divert their attention...
    show them the light as well.

Just wanted to give a thumbs up to Southarkrob. He sold me a Simply Rugged Silver Dollar holster and speed strips for my Charter 44 . Rob was nice enough to accept a check (yeah, I know it slows the process down, but this was my first time at this and never done the gunpal thing yet). I sent the check on Thursday nite and he got it Monday. The check hit my bank on Tuesday for payment. Rob was EXCELLANT with communication ! Kept me on top of what was happening and when. The holster arrived without a worry or "wonder if " and I could not be happier with it. Thanks Rob !
    "Improvise, adapt, overcome."

Received the holsters from dukalmighty today. He made them the night after I requested them and had them in the mail on the next business day! He's a straight shooter and makes a fine product; I wouldn't hesitate for a second to do business with him again!

Thanks for the great comment.I try to make a great product for people that need a decent holster that are on a budget,or need a little different option that mass produced holsters can't give them

Received and shot the M&P9c from Texan29 today. Very smooth transaction and a straight-forward guy. Good communication the whole way through and had the gun at my FFL two days after receiving payment! I will admit, I was a little worried about sending money to someone I didn't know without any guarantee of receiving the good I paid for; however, everything went very smoothly and I would not hesitate to do business with Texan again!

Thanks for the great gun!

I just received another payment for a Walther P22 holster I shipped to KPW for his daughter,He sent me more than I asked for,He complained that I wasn't charging enough.....,,Wait til he gets his next bill,I'll make him giddy with happiness

kpw
    Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    I just received another payment for a Walther P22 holster I shipped to KPW for his daughter,He sent me more than I asked for,He complained that I wasn't charging enough.....,,Wait til he gets his next bill,I'll make him giddy with happiness
    Well you weren't charging enough! Great job on that holster, too. She loves it! The clips you added work perfectly.
    -- Marcus Tullius Cicero

I just received my Hide Away Knife.

I just got my new hide away knife in the mail. I went on their website
    Hideawayknife.com and ordered the one I wanted and the next day I got an email saying the knife was in stock and ready to ship. I received it two days later. The communications were great and not a form-letter and the shipping was even faster than I expected. Most importantly, the knife is awesome. I just went to their site and ordered another! Thanks for the great customer service and great product. I highly recommend them!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ