Defensive Carry banner

Rate Your Transaction With Fellow Members

125K views 897 replies 441 participants last post by  montejames 
#1 ·
Title Pretty much Says it all

Post who you had good luck with and Haven't

Depending what you post Negtive you might be asked to provide some proof to the Mods

We all have seen people trash other people just becuse and thats not the Purpose of this Post

It will be a Sticky at the top.

#3 ·
Gary Brommeland - Another great guy who makes great holsters and provides some of the best CS of anyone around and who I bought my everyday Max-Con V from. :yup:

Los - C.C. Forum member whom I bought a great Mitch Rosen belt from that holds up my pants and CCW everyday. Got the belt in less than a week were as I would of had to wait 4-6 moths to get one if I had to order it.

ExSoldier - I bought his Law Concealment Systems holster from him, super smooth tranaction and a great price to boot.

Ti.

#4 ·
Help me out here, why would you do something like this? Kind of like an ebay feedback system? Just wondering.

I have not bought anything from anyone here but everyone I have come in contact with here gets an A++++

#6 ·
Gary Brommeland = MasterHolstersmith
Deezulsmoke - Gunsmith Par Excellance
GUngrips.com - Great Grips

All of these gents deliver a great product and are invariably a joy to do business with. They also epitomize what we like to think is good about this sport.

#8 ·
Rugerman said:
Help me out here, why would you do something like this? Kind of like an ebay feedback system? Just wondering.

I have not bought anything from anyone here but everyone I have come in contact with here gets an A++++

Yes as we get bigger and bigger its hard to know everyone well and as you see on many for sale sections if someone signs up and posts something for sale for example Chris might know then from a bad rep on thr and and can warn buyers..

Same for here deal goes sour people should know

#11 ·
Bought a Glock from Tangle and have nothing but good to say about the transaction. Bought Erics Kel Tec package (HBE Leather) and other leather items as well. Once again nothing but positive to say.

#12 ·
So far I've only dealt with P95, Chris. Excellent transaction for the sale of a S&W 686. He bought, I sold. I am in the process of getting one of Gary's Max Con V holsters which I believe will be a seamless transaction.

#15 · (Edited)
Let's see:
I bought an ankle holster from ExSoldier (Jim). It showed up in no time flat and looked to be NIB - excellent transaction.

Sold my Milt Sparks Watch Six to Scratchy Wilson (Jay). Got the money quickly and he even sent me a prepaid FedEx envelope to ship it in - very cool guy!

I've bought a ton of stuff from Gary Brommeland: Without exception every piece has arrived by the estimated delivery date and been world class quality. Only problem is, buying GB's gear has become as addictive as the guns themselves. :wink:

Almost forgot: Swapped Surefire lights with Firefighter4884 (Jim) - also a smooth transaction.
Jack

#17 ·
I have purchased a couple of things from members. I got my pocket holster and mag carrier from Kevin at K&D Holsters. Excellent service and great products.

I bought a Comp-Tac Pro Undercover IWB and a set of Hogue grips for my P239 from HighVelocity (Gary). Used PayPal, items shipped the same day and arrived in short order. The items themselves were in like new condition and I currently use both. The holster will be a backup when Kevin gets my Cochise Defender made. I sent Gary a pm when the package arrive and he thanked me for that. I believe that most of our members would appreciate receiving a notice that the package has arrived. If they are like me the sending of something is the most tramatic part. Everything else I have some control over, but when I release the package to the USPS or a carrier I have released the control. I have had enough packages get lost or damaged (some I sent and some sent to me) that I fret until I know that it has arrived safe and sound.

#20 · (Edited)
1.) I've been dealing w/ los on, and around a couple of different places, and find him to be a "Superb" feller' to deal w/ & around..! Truly a "Good Guy" in my book! :image035:
2.) torrejon224 - Also a great guy to deal with; just completed my first and very likely "Far From" my last transaction with him... No Snags, & No hastles... Buy/ deal with confidence!! :image035:

#23 ·
I purchased a holster from Rhome after he contacted me in response to a thread I posted on this forum. He offered to send me the holster first so that I could try it first and then pay if I wanted to keep it. Well, of course the hoster worked great for my 229, so I promptly sent out payment and am now getting a belt from him as well. He called and emailed me every step of the way, even though it only took 5 days from initial contact to receiving the holster. I highly recommend Rhome, his work is top notch all the way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.