Rate Your Transaction With Fellow Members

This is a discussion on Rate Your Transaction With Fellow Members within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I forgot to post that a while back I bought a few 1911 magazines from Rollo. Great deal. Product was as expected, if not better. ...

Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Rate Your Transaction With Fellow Members

I forgot to post that a while back I bought a few 1911 magazines from Rollo. Great deal. Product was as expected, if not better. Quick ship with great communication throughout. Its always nice to be kept in the loop.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    I just had a holster made for my M&P by "Spidey2011"
    He was a pleasure to do business with. Great guy, doing great work with reasonable prices.
    The transaction could not have been any smoother.

I think he's going to get all my holster business from now on.

new holster.jpg gun and holster.jpg
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar
    dlbrown. Purchased some ammo from him. Smooth transaction and product delivered. good man. great communication
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive

GM
    I did business with tacman605; he was very polite and acted in a highly ethical and professional manner. It was a very pleasant and smooth transaction
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

i attempted to have a sale of a rifle w/ bgriffin70 but could not get a return phone call from him and when i did speak to him to line up a deal and have pictures sent to me i once again did not get a call or pictures sent. he decided he did not want to go through w/ the sale from FFL to FFL w/ shipping and only wanted to do a face to face (this is 110% his right and his choice and i respect that) however he never called, e-mailed me or informed me in any way that he decided not to sell even w/ me calling him after the fact to find out what was going on his still did not want return calls. i found out through a forum on here that he wasn’t selling only because he posted that he was going to be on vacation if anyone would like to buy in that area, i was shocked when i read this. i was completely dissatisfied by this lack of common curacy and would give a 0 on 1-10 for being very dissatisfied w/ this whole transaction. Will never attempt to do business again.

Bought two Tauraus PT709 Holsters from gixxerboy1k. The transaction was fast, painless, and he kept me informed of all aspects of the transaction from payment through shipping. A great experience.
    Uncle Dannie
    FOP Lodge 55, RPOAC, NRA Life Member

One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory

Bought a maxpedition versipack from OPFOR about 3 days ago. Got it in the mail yesterday. New in package, for almost half off. How can you go wrong?
    Great price, quick shipping, a pleasure to do business with.

Bought a Glock 19 thigh holster and 3 mags from Opfor. He gave me a great deal and got it to be very fast. Awesome to do business with.

+1 For Uncledannie fast payment great guy to deal with

VIP Member
    Sold multiple items to Zepplin03 in the past year. No problems at all. He pays in cash. : )
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J0eyg86 View Post
    i attempted to have a sale of a rifle w/ bgriffin70 but could not get a return phone call from him and when i did speak to him to line up a deal and have pictures sent to me i once again did not get a call or pictures sent. he decided he did not want to go through w/ the sale from FFL to FFL w/ shipping and only wanted to do a face to face (this is 110% his right and his choice and i respect that) however he never called, e-mailed me or informed me in any way that he decided not to sell even w/ me calling him after the fact to find out what was going on his still did not want return calls. i found out through a forum on here that he wasn’t selling only because he posted that he was going to be on vacation if anyone would like to buy in that area, i was shocked when i read this. i was completely dissatisfied by this lack of common curacy and would give a 0 on 1-10 for being very dissatisfied w/ this whole transaction. Will never attempt to do business again.
    So to get this straight: He didn't rip you off, he didn't sell you junk, and he didn't call you back. In short he just didn't want to deal with you. Ok I got it.

Whooopeedeedoo
    zeppelin03 likes this.
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

OPFOR- Great guy, super fast shipping. Buy from again!!
    We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us.
    - George Orwell Military

Distinguished Member Array deadguy's Avatar
    ranastas: unfortunately he had to offer some things up under bad circumstances but held up to his end and delivered expediently and in perfect condition. Best of luck to him and his.
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive

I don't know what the rest of the special interest forums have to say about buying and selling from each other but I have been in the shooting game for a looong time and have probably purchased 75-100 items over the years including a half dozen from forum members here. The price range has been from $5.00-700.00+ and in every case the item has been as represented and 95% of the time considerably better! Just finished a holster deal with "74" here on this forum and it was one of those "better" than expected transactions. Thanks "74" and to firearms enthusiasts everywhere for your integrity!
    Who is John Galt?

Sometimes there's justice, sometimes there's just us...

Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    So to get this straight: He didn't rip you off, he didn't sell you junk, and he didn't call you back. In short he just didn't want to deal with you. Ok I got it.

Whooopeedeedoo
    No he did not rip me off or sell to me but he strung me along for weeks,had a total lack of common curticy, and refused to return calls and inform me that he did not want to deal with me just tried to line up another sale. Due to this i passed on different deal that i came across locally because i put the money aside for the sale that i THOUGHT we had lined up. he was totally unprofessional