Rate Your Transaction With Fellow Members - Page 6

Rate Your Transaction With Fellow Members

This is a discussion on Rate Your Transaction With Fellow Members within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; SASS20485 Great person to do business with. First class all the way....

Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Rate Your Transaction With Fellow Members

SASS20485 Great person to do business with. First class all the way.
    The Price of Freedom is Eternal Vigilance

VIP Member
    UBG Holster:

Nate did a great job on the holsters and belts, great communication and quick turn around at resasonable prices.

Highly recommended.
    21 years and 21 days, United States Marine Corps & NRA Life Member since 1972

"The trouble is with the increasingly widespread problem of idiots prancing around out there confusing their opinions with actual facts." peckman28

Assistant Administrator

Thumbs up cpmiv

Well - not a gun purchase or trade at all but - the most patient help in getting me fixed up with the recent Fox terror program screened Sunday Feb 4.

He offered to upload chunks for me to download and despite some problems he stuck at it - until I finished up with the whole set, and could reconstruct the near 700Mb video.

Thanks Chuck for your outstanding patience
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Quote Originally Posted by P95Carry View Post
    Well - not a gun purchase or trade at all but - the most patient help in getting me fixed up with the recent Fox terror program screened Sunday Feb 4.

He offered to upload chunks for me to download and despite some problems he stuck at it - until I finished up with the whole set, and could reconstruct the near 700Mb video.

Thanks Chuck for your outstanding patience
    Glad I could help out.
    There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11? (Yuri Orlov [Nicolas Cage] Lord of War)

Great day. I recieved a holster from Nate (www.ubgholsters.com). Almost exactly 3 weeks from when I ordered it (actually 2 weeks 6 days).

Great turn around time.

Thanks Nate.
    There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11? (Yuri Orlov [Nicolas Cage] Lord of War)

Senior Member Array cockedlocked01's Avatar
    [B]UBG Holsters:[B]

I received the holster in less than 3 weeks & it fantastic! What was surprising, was that it was a new design. I told him what I was looking for & he made it. It was everything I was expecting & quick, too.
    "Use human means as though divine ones didn't exist, and divine means as though there were no human ones." Baltasar Gracian
    Integrated Close Combat
    NRA Member
    Glock 19 & 26, Kahr CM9 & P45, Para P12, Kel-Tec P-32, S&W 442, & Dan Wesson 14-2.

BikerRN:

I talked to him about a holster he was selling. He didn't overstate the condition & offered a refund if it wasn't what I wanted. He was more than fair with the transaction, sending me the holster before he received my money.

Unfortunately, it didn't work out. True to his word, without any questions, he simply said the check would be sent as soon as he received the holster.

It was also a pleasure talking with him as he's had a pretty interesting life.
    "Use human means as though divine ones didn't exist, and divine means as though there were no human ones." Baltasar Gracian
    Integrated Close Combat
    NRA Member
    Glock 19 & 26, Kahr CM9 & P45, Para P12, Kel-Tec P-32, S&W 442, & Dan Wesson 14-2.

Assistant Administrator

Windowman2 - 1st class guy.

Got a complete airsoft outfit from him at a very fair price - he included shipping too. He even sent the goods before clearing my check and so once again mutual trust wins the day.

Thank you Tom - great pleasure doing business with you.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Echo Four

Hey guys (and gals) I just wanted to take a minute to tell you about Echo Four. He and I just finished up a transaction today and I gotta say, I have never met a nicer guy to deal with. Not only did he make me a SPECTACULAR deal on a 2nd Generation Glock 23 that I've been looking for, he drove an extra 15 or so miles to meet me face to face! WOW!

If you ever get a chance to do a little business with him, do yourself a favor...he's the man!

Thanks Echo Four!

Talking

I'm happy that you're happy.
    Charlie - 40FIVER

Why I carry:
    "The heart is deceitul above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
    Jeremiah 17:9

Ti Carry -- Great guy to do business with!

Grant contacted me regarding a Def Con holster I had, agreement was made immediately and within two days, I had his money order. He did exactly what he said he would do at every instance, with no delays. He also kept me informed of actions on his end. I'd encourage anyone else here to do business with him, without hesitation.
    Cheers,
    Rod
    "We're paratroopers. We're supposed to be surrounded!" Dick Winters

Quote Originally Posted by rodc13 View Post
    Ti Carry -- Great guy to do business with!

Grant contacted me regarding a Def Con holster I had, agreement was made immediately and within two days, I had his money order. He did exactly what he said he would do at every instance, with no delays. He also kept me informed of actions on his end. I'd encourage anyone else here to do business with him, without hesitation.

Ditto goes for Rod as well, a smooth transaction, great communication and having the trust in me to send the holster the same day I sent the M.O. out, it doesn't get any better than that.

Thank's again Rod...........
    Train and train hard, you might not get a second chance to make a first impression!

I vote for Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President.....Not!

I sold a couple of knives to cockedlocked01 this week, he trusted me to send them and I trusted him to send the money.
    You can guess the rest.

Thanks Rob, for being an upstanding and honest guy.

Right back at you, Pete (.02.) It's always nice when two people make an arrangement & do what they say they're going to do. Love the knives too. Thanks.
    Integrated Close Combat
    NRA Member

And again, sent a knife to Glock 'em down, he trusted me and I trusted him to send payment in the mail.

Thanks Evan, pleasure doing business with you.

Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast