Defensive Carry banner

Rate Your Transaction With Fellow Members

125K views 897 replies 441 participants last post by  montejames 
#1 ·
Title Pretty much Says it all

Post who you had good luck with and Haven't

Depending what you post Negtive you might be asked to provide some proof to the Mods

We all have seen people trash other people just becuse and thats not the Purpose of this Post

It will be a Sticky at the top.

#195 ·
KSCCHTrainer

KSCCHTrainer was a real champ. Loved the holster that he sold me, it was true to what he described.

He also showed me great patience even when I screwed up the paypal payment. We were able to get it straightened out with a 5 minute phone call and then spent another 15 minutes visiting and bs'ing about guns. :hand10: He is a great guy, and I would buy from him again without hesitation.

Thanks for the great holster.

#197 ·
SonofASniper needs to be ranked up there with the good guys too. He is a real gentleman and very pleasant to deal with. If he offers to buy something from you, don't hesitate - he'll treat you right.

KSCCHTrainer

#200 ·
Reefbluecoupe

Just bought a don hume pocket holster from Reefbluecoupe. Excellent holster as described, and he was superfast on the shipping.

Thanks Reef.

#204 ·
Airedale Gets a big 2 thumbs up!

Traded and then when the mag he sent me didn't fit (we both thought that 10 rd xd mags were all the same, not rue for the subcompact), he offered gleefully to trade back and we did in a timely manner. Sorry it didn;t work out, but Dave is an honorable trader that I'd glady do business with again.

#207 ·
cockedlocked01 is great to do biz with.

I just want to let everyone know that working with cockedlocked01 on a deal has been great. He is great with communicating and he is very very understanding. We did a transaction that took a little longer than normal (mostly due because of me) and he was very helpful through it all. I think we have become email pals in a way! :smile: He is a great guy and would love to do business with him all over again. Thanks again for all of your help and kind words cockedlocked01.

#214 ·
I just received my Benchmade knife from cockedlocked01. As advertised product, very responsive, and smooth transaction.

#219 ·
TerryD is the Man!

TerryD was more than fair in our dealing. We traded knives, there was an "issue" that I actually wasn't bothered with, but Terry more than made up for ANY inconvenience.

Great guy to deal with.

Thanks Terry.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.