Defensive Carry banner

Rate Your Transaction With Fellow Members

125K views 897 replies 441 participants last post by  montejames 
#1 ·
Title Pretty much Says it all

Post who you had good luck with and Haven't

Depending what you post Negtive you might be asked to provide some proof to the Mods

We all have seen people trash other people just becuse and thats not the Purpose of this Post

It will be a Sticky at the top.

#220 ·
Feel bad that I haven't posted here. I've bought a P22 from flagflyfish and a XD45c from SammyIamToday. Both were great and I would gladly do business with either again.

SammyIamToday, again I am really sorry about the problems with my FFL.

#222 ·
Just bought two flashlights from K&D holster. Kevin was great to deal with and very concerned when the USPS was a little slow on their delivery. Not his fault just the local postal folks moving a little slower than normal!

Can't wait for the first holster from him to get finished.....

#224 ·
Cobra4246

Sold another knife to him (I've also sold a holster to him awhile back). As is typical here, no problems & I'd definitely do business with cobra4246 anytime, thanks!

#225 ·
Thanks Bud for the transaction! Bud bought the fanny pack and he is actually the first person that out PM'ed me in the longest time.

#231 ·
I recently purchased a fine black leather OWB holster and mag sheath from dr_cmg.
Of course the transaction was flawless and could not be anything but, flawless as dr_cmg is a para-honest trustworthy person of perfect personal integrity.
The item arrived carefully and professionally packed - promptly shipped - and exactly as described and displayed in his photograph. Should dr_cmg ever offer up any future items for sale on Defensive Carry any and all members should feel 100% certain that they can buy from him with the utmost confidence.

#232 ·
dr_cmg is a para-honest trustworthy person of perfect personal integrity.
I will endorse that, having bought my UC-9 from him quite some time ago.

#234 ·
My transaction with QKShooter was flawless. Funds arrived as promised today. I appreciate his purchase of an extra and never used holster. We have all probably done it. Bought a gun, ordered a holster and sold or traded the gun before the holster was ready. With Christmas coming up I needed a little extra to buy the wife a Christmas present and QK had a need.

One of the really nice things about DefensiveCarry is that we can have these kinds of transactions.

#236 ·
Two thumbs up for Robert Mika!

Mr. Mika (of Mika's pocket holsters) is a great person with whom to do business!

I had misunderstood his product availability, and needed a product sooner than advertised. He went out of his way to accommodate me on a delivery, even though the error was entirely mine.

His pocket holster is a fantastic design, one of the best gun-related products I've bought in a long while. It is very stealthy, and a gem of a bargain at the price he asks.

Based on what I've seen, heard, and read, he genuinely seems to take pleasure in his craft.

Two thumbs way up!

#241 ·
holdcard

I did business with Holdcard, again (I think this is the 3rd time). As is typical, transaction went very smooth & we shipped $ & knife at the same time. It's always nice to do business the old fashioned way, by your word at the same time. Thank you.

#242 ·
Great transaction with QKShooter

I purchased a very well knapped obsidian spear blade from (QKShooter) and he was very fast with the shipping and only charged the actual cost of shipping plus the very low price of the blade. He even wanted me to wait to pay him after I received the blade. Very nice product and was exactly as advertised. He also sent me a picture of another one and gave me my choice. An honest guy and a pleasure to do business with.

#244 ·
It was my absolute pleasure to conduct business with forum member ridurall - no one could have been more congenial, likable or personable. We shared some intelligent conversation VIA Defensive Carry Private Mail on the subject of knapped blades and prehistoric stone tools. What a great person he is in general.
I'm pleased that you loved the blade.
A Note To All Members. - Please have the utmost trust and confidence in dealings with ridurall who is a true and honest gentleman of extremely high personal integrity.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.