Pay It Forward .

Pay It Forward .

This is a discussion on Pay It Forward . within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; combining a thread on another board with an idea presented here I will start a thread . The idea is simple I will start by ...

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Pay It Forward .

VIP Member Array Redneck Repairs's Avatar

Post Pay It Forward .

combining a thread on another board with an idea presented here I will start a thread .
    The idea is simple I will start by posting something for free ( no shipping , no handeling , no charge at all ) the first Ill take it gets it , but they must in turn put up a free item(s) with the same conditions . All shipping addresses ect.. should be handled via pm or email between partys .

My first item is a book its loosly from 1985 and titled the combat .45 automatic , it was written by bill wilson and Michael Blane . It should not be considered a how to build a modern 1911 , but is a fine referance for many who shoot 1911s .

So put up and pm your addy and its yours . remember this isnt a ill trade you thread its a give away thread and i count on your honor to post something of some value as well as follow thro on all commitments .
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .
    We only begin to understand folks after we stop and think .

Criminals are looking for victims, not opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Repairs View Post
    combining a thread on another board with an idea presented here I will start a thread .
    The idea is simple I will start by posting something for free ( no shipping , no handeling , no charge at all ) the first Ill take it gets it , but they must in turn put up a free item(s) with the same conditions . All shipping addresses ect.. should be handled via pm or email between partys .

My first item is a book its loosly from 1985 and titled the combat .45 automatic , it was written by bill wilson and Michael Blane . It should not be considered a how to build a modern 1911 , but is a fine referance for many who shoot 1911s .

So put up and pm your addy and its yours . remember this isnt a ill trade you thread its a give away thread and i count on your honor to post something of some value as well as follow thro on all commitments .

Hi ya Redneck Repairs
    I'll take the book on 1911's that should be some good reading.
    I'll send a PM

In return I'll put up a book called.
    "How to build Gun cabinets and racks"
    This book has some nice simple plans and how to's for building your own Gun Cabinet with just a few simple tools.
    I'll send it to the first person to post I'll take and puts something else up for free. PM me with mailing info.
    "Planning to draw and chamber a round after TSHTF is like planning to fasten your seatbelt after you see the other guy run a stopsign..."

Professional hand engraver.
    To see full picture of knife in Avatar click here

I would like the book......I will put up one set of XD Gear. PM me with an address after you put up your freebie.

I would like the xd gear. I will offer up a new High Noon bare asset (glove leather) for a glock 19/23/32.

Distinguished Member Array dimmak's Avatar
    I would like the High Noon Bare Asset and will be putting up a new aluminum extended mag release for a Glock 29 or 30 with packaging....
    "Ray Nagin is a colossal disappointment" - NRA/ILA Executive Director Chris W. Cox.

"...be water, my friend."

Longbow gets the book , first dibbs , and first pm with addy . The book will go out monday or tuesday depending on how my week stacks up long . enjoy it as i have .
    NONAME762 likes this.
    Make sure you get full value out of today , Do something worthwhile, because what you do today will cost you one day off the rest of your life .

BTT
    "Planning to draw and chamber a round after TSHTF is like planning to fasten your seatbelt after you see the other guy run a stopsign..."

Book was shipped yesterday ( 10-19-07 ) I apologise for the dealy and in fact was told i paid for the fastest delivery usps offers to make up for it . Life interrupted to the point my in town hours and postal service hours did not agree.

Quote Originally Posted by dimmak View Post
    I would like the High Noon Bare Asset and will be putting up a new aluminum extended mag release for a Glock 29 or 30 with packaging....
    Hi Ya Dimmak.

I would love to have the extended mag release for the Glock 29/30.

I will put up a brand new leather rifle sling by MRT, this is the type that is used on the M14, or M1 Garand. Thanks I will send a PM.

RedNeck, Thanks, I look forward to getting it.
    Longbow

Quote Originally Posted by Longbow View Post
    Hi Ya Dimmak.

I would love to have the extended mag release for the Glock 29/30.

Thanks I will send a PM.

Longbow
    Got your pm I will ship out on Monday. Enjoy...
    "Ray Nagin is a colossal disappointment" - NRA/ILA Executive Director Chris W. Cox.

Just a side note....
    Got the Bare Asset holster and it looks brand new...
    "Fairway1" is GTG....
    Thanks....

I am glad to see the thread taking off a bit , and members making use of it . Ill sort thro some crap and put some more up soon. as a side note as thread plankowner do i get to trump others first needs ?? LOL just joshing the thread is truely about sharing things we dont need , not accumulating more crap. Good on ya all who participate . We dont allways need money to get wealthy .

Got the Combat 45 book yesterday! Looks like it will be a good read.
    Thanks

dimmak
    Got the Mag release yesterday. It's great! Just need to figure out how th install it. Thanks!!!

I have 2 sets of grips for the Ruger p89, P90 series free to who ever want them, if you only need 1 set only ask for 1 set and let someone else have the other.

They are the hard plastic grips that come stock on the P89 and P90's

Post here and pm me.

First come first served.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast