Wts - P30sk LEM, Trijicon HD, talon grips, JMCK aiwb wing claw 2.0, JMCK mag pouch

Wts - P30sk LEM, Trijicon HD, talon grips, JMCK aiwb wing claw 2.0, JMCK mag pouch

This is a discussion on Wts - P30sk LEM, Trijicon HD, talon grips, JMCK aiwb wing claw 2.0, JMCK mag pouch within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have a P30SK LEM with Trijicon HD sights on it. I put maybe 500 rounds of ammo through it in the 6 months I've ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RETSUPT99

Thread: Wts - P30sk LEM, Trijicon HD, talon grips, JMCK aiwb wing claw 2.0, JMCK mag pouch

I have a P30SK LEM with Trijicon HD sights on it. I put maybe 500 rounds of ammo through it in the 6 months I've owned it. It's super clean and in great shape. Used it as my daily carry. Along with it comes an amazing aiwb holster the JMCK Wing Claw 2.0 with I have both the ptd loops and the clips for it. I also have a JMCK mag pouch as well. Need to sell it all as a package and need to get $500 for it all, includes shipping from my ffl to yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested in the Holster and possibly the Mag Pouch

If you would like to sell the holster and possibly the mag pouch separately, let me know. I have this pistol and would like to try out AIWB.

Thanks --usp_fan

bike_lvr(at)yahoo.com

Still have this for sale?

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdbft View Post
    You might want to PM him, it looks like he hasn't checked back in since May 21st.
    drift likes this.
    Proverbs 27:12 says: “The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it.”

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mdbft View Post
    Good luck, that's a deal.

Sponsored Links