Group Buy: Double Star Lowers at Dealer Cost

This is a discussion on Group Buy: Double Star Lowers at Dealer Cost within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; After returning from, Canada I had my FFL send you his info,for order 129 and 158 on Monday 10/20 so I should be getting my ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Group Buy: Double Star Lowers at Dealer Cost

After returning from, Canada I had my FFL send you his info,for order 129 and 158 on Monday 10/20 so I should be getting my lowers within a week or so I would assume
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

2. Remove Ads

I'm working on getting time to ship the rest of them out. Business is picking up lately and there are other things I need to tend to that have priority. I am a one man company with no employees and no help from my wife. I also have a 2yo son to look after and work a second full time job. Just aren't enough hours in a day.
    07/02 FFL/SOT since 2006

I have lost faith in this group buy. To many excuses and broken promises for me. I purchased 5 lowers using my credit card. I just disputed the charges. Anyone who is still a believer can contact Adam directly and see if they can work out a deal for those 5.

Don't know how to feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Tubby45 View Post
    Business is picking up lately and there are other things I need to tend to that have priority.
    I would think when an item is paid for and you have that item in, that should be your priority.

Quote Originally Posted by ocrtech View Post
    I have lost faith in this group buy. To many excuses and broken promises for me. I purchased 5 lowers using my credit card. I just disputed the charges. Anyone who is still a believer can contact Adam directly and see if they can work out a deal for those 5.
    So you haven't got yours yet either, when did Adam say he sent them or did he? He said my two would be sent on 9/29, three weeks later still nothing. On 10/22, I PMed Adam and asked what was up? On 10/23, he PMed me back and said: "Didn't go out yet. I'll try to make it happen today." WTH and no explanation, so I PMed him again and asked him to call me, I'm still waiting, really begining to feel ripped off.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

USN 78-82/USAF 82-93 Medically Retired
    Desert Shield/Desert Storm
    DAV Life Member
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticRick View Post
    So you haven't got yours yet either, when did Adam say he sent them or did he? He said my two would be sent on 9/29, three weeks later still nothing. On 10/22, I PMed Adam and asked what was up? On 10/23, he PMed me back and said: "Didn't go out yet. I'll try to make it happen today." WTH and no explanation, so I PMed him again and asked him to call me, I'm still waiting, really begining to feel ripped off.
    The dates are almost the same. First email promise for a delivery was 9/29. The second was on 10/23. In between I had a dozen or so email queries and a phone call that were ignored.

Well I know he's been paid for 3 and my FFL sent him a copy of his FFL,so there is nothing short of mailing them to my FFL that should be holding up my order.I've seen posts where people have said he has group buys going on other sites?If that is true I would think he would take care of one buy before starting another one if he's having problems with time etc.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    Well I know he's been paid for 3 and my FFL sent him a copy of his FFL,so there is nothing short of mailing them to my FFL that should be holding up my order.I've seen posts where people have said he has group buys going on other sites?If that is true I would think he would take care of one buy before starting another one if he's having problems with time etc.
    He has my FFL info from before the purchase and it is listed on his webpage and I paid with a credit card, nothing but shipping left.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticRick View Post
    So you haven't got yours yet either, when did Adam say he sent them or did he? He said my two would be sent on 9/29, three weeks later still nothing. On 10/22, I PMed Adam and asked what was up? On 10/23, he PMed me back and said: "Didn't go out yet. I'll try to make it happen today." WT(H) and no explanation, so I PMed him again and asked him to call me, I'm still waiting, really begining to feel ripped off.
    Thanks mods for the edit.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

DAV Life Member
    NRA Life Member

Looks like we're not the only ones in this boat.

The Firing Line
    Μολὼν λαβέ

DAV Life Member
    NRA Life Member

Got mine today and they look great! My FFL was amazed at how good they look and he is a RRA dealer, when I told him the price his jaw dropped. S/N's in order too. Definitely worth the wait. Thanks Adam, I'm very pleased.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

DAV Life Member
    NRA Life Member

Hopefully mine will show up soon

Here's the current status:

These orders shipped today US Priority mail. Your dealers should have them in hand Friday or Saturday the 31st or 1st.

These orders will ship tomorrow US Priority mail:

#129/158

This is the only order of which I still do not have an FFL on file to ship to. If you want your order shipped, send me an FFL to ship to: order #150

The above named orders are the final orders and then the shipment for the group buy is complete.

Adam
    07/02 FFL/SOT since 2006

Mine are 129 and 158 thanks tubby,I'm really sorry about your situation,and if you lived here since i'm disabled and can't work, I would try to help you out with shipping out your orders and anything else you would trust me with.Steve

Do you have any lowers that weren't shipped, defaulted, sold? If so I'll take a few! Please let me know!

thank you
    Best Wishes
    Roscoe

No I don't.
    07/02 FFL/SOT since 2006

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567