Defensive Carry banner

Group Buy: Double Star Lowers at Dealer Cost

11K views 103 replies 25 participants last post by  Tubby45 
#1 · (Edited)
I need some lowers but to save money I need to buy in quantity. I don't have the buying power I'd like so I'm turning to my fellow gunnies to help out with the slack.

Here's the skinny:

* This needs to get at least 25 lowers to get this pricing.
* Each lower is $82 each plus shipping.
* Shipping will be $5.50 for 1 lower, $10 for up to 5 lowers (FRB), and $13 for up to 8 lowers (big FRB). Insurance will be extra.
* This will run until I hit the quota and then a week after that it will close. Upon confirmation of the 25 lowers being spoken for, I will start collecting money. When I have all the money I will place the order with Double Star directly. Should be less than a week before I get them and will start shipping them out ASAP.

When you send the money I need the following info:

Your name, address, username and forum.
Your accepting dealer's contact info and their FFL. They can email it to me or fax it (contact info is on my site).
You can also pay via Credit Card plus 3%.

ETA: Here's an example of what you will get.

See less See more
#7 ·
So we got 3 definite and one possible here. 1 definite and 1 possible on TFL. GP forum is down for 3 definite, 1 possible with a guy checking with a few buddies.

Grand total is 7 definite, 3 possible, and a few incoming probably.

#9 ·
Put me down for 2.

#10 ·
looks like you might be able to order in a week or so,the main thing is once you have the lower you can save a few bucks every week til you have enough for a kit.

#14 ·
We hit the goal. Payment instructions below.

I ask that all orders be placed on my website to help me keep track of things. I run a business during the day and handle a lot of transfers (I ship about a dozen guns per week to California on top of local sales, auctions, etc). Here is the direct link to the product listing:

Freakshow Manufacturing LLC

Disregard the price that is shown on the website. You will be charged the price discussed above. You will be charged the price above plus the shipping mentioned above.

When placing your order, select the quantity desired.

Please do the following in the comments box during checkout:
List your username and what forum you posted on regarding this buy.

List your dealer's name, city, and state, and phone number (in case there is a problem). I will not contact your dealer unless there is some serious chaos going on. It is your responsibility to set up the transfer with them, I have no control over the fees that they charge.

They can send their signed FFL to me one of three ways: mail, email, or fax. All contact info is listed on my site's Contact Us page: https://www.freakshowbullets.com/contact_us.php If you are in California I will need your dealer's CFD number. Check with me as I have a few CA dealers on file already. The quicker I get their FFL, the quicker I can ship out.

I will let you know when I place the order, when the order arrives, and when your order ships. I will provide tracking information at that time.

If you desire insurance for your package, please say so.

Any questions, call me or email me.

Adam

#16 ·
Yes, you can still get in this. Follow the payment instructions in post #14 please.

I will be hopefully placing the order next Friday with Double Star. They have several hundred units in stock and it will ship the next business day from the day I place the order.

#19 ·
UPDATE: We have hit 50+ units in this buy as of right now. At 50 units there is a price break, so instead of $82 each, the price is now $4/unit less so they are currently $78 each. The next price break is 100 units and I doubt we will get that high by next Friday.

If you have already paid on my site, your card hasn't been charged yet. I will edit the total to reflect the current pricing after the weekend and begin charging the cards. If you already mailed a check/MO, there will be a cash refund of $4 per unit with your shipment.

#23 ·
I'll edit your total. I don't know if it will update the amount authorized on your card. If not, I'll call you and we can settle up when I charge the card.

ETA: just checked it and it looks like it will be around $400 shipped or so without insurance, so I'll need your info again to charge it (it's blocked due to my security settings). Call me Tuesday.

#31 ·
Currently $78 each. The website will not reflect the current price, as I do have retail customers that are not privy to this group buy (I'm not making a single cent off of this buy). I'll have 98 bought and paid for tomorrow and we need to get to 100 units to get the next price break. I expect $4 per unit but will call Double Star tomorrow.
I hope it's not too late I just ordered mine today, I thought he said he wasn't going to order until Friday.
Orders cease Friday, might be a few stragglers over the weekend (paydays an all). They for sure end Sunday at midnight (going into Monday). Order now while you can.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.