Slings

Slings

This is a discussion on Slings within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; My wife and I make these slings, and thought to try to sell some on here. They are nylon one point slings, ideal for quick ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Slings

Slings

My wife and I make these slings, and thought to try to sell some on here. They are nylon one point slings, ideal for quick range acquisition of your weapon. This sling has a snap buckle so that one end may stay mounted on your rifle, and the other may stay mounted on the sling. They are fully adjustable, and can get big for even the largest person or small for the smallest. They bear weight quite well, and are rugged. We can make any color, and can also make custom slings for you. This is our side income, so just thought to try it here. Feel free to PM me with any questions! Price is $11 WITH shipping per sling. Thanks!

EVIL PREVAILS WHEN GOOD MEN FAIL TO ACT.

You'll have an extensive PM coming here shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    You'll have an extensive PM coming here shortly.
    Copy that....

EAJ
    Hello,

Very nice and affordable. What is the width please? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by EAJ View Post
    Hello,

Very nice and affordable. What is the width please? Thank you.
    The width of the webbing is 1". It is plenty sturdy, but if you need something for a more "demanding" environment, I can make them up to 2". Thank you for your interest.

I've ordered two of these in black and understand they are already made! "Demanding" to me would only mean heavy duty stitching. After searching the internet and local shops periodically over the past year or so, three-point, two point, tactical, horizontal, vertical, tango, mango, Durango, desert specials, spec-ops, covert-ops, elite military, Spetsnaz, Polish tactical assault teams and those endorsed by your favorite academy or wilderness survival training centers and thinking $25-$75 and even more for a sling that look like they would take a 10 page manual and DVD to learn how to operate......I figured this a good deal, keep it simple, and a very affordable price. You all can count on reviews and pics once implemented.

I've ordered two of these in black and understand they are already made! "Demanding" to me would only mean heavy duty stitching. After searching the internet and local shops periodically over the past year or so, three-point, two point, tactical, horizontal, vertical, tango, mango, Durango, desert specials, spec-ops, covert-ops, elite military, Spetsnaz, Polish tactical assault teams and those endorsed by your favorite academy or wilderness survival training centers and thinking $25-$75 and even more for a sling that look like they would take a 10 page manual and DVD to learn how to operate......I figured this a good deal, keep it simple, and a very affordable price. You all can count on reviews and pics once implemented.
    Thanks Ram Rod! To address your comment regarding stitching: I DO NOT use standard thread. I DO use heavy duty nylon thread, which wont fall apart or disintegrate like standard thread when things get wet, rough, or heavy. I would say that the stitching on these definitely qualifies as "demanding". I have tested these slings with quite a bit of weight, and am confident in their design. In fact, if ANY part of these slings fail or breaks, INCLUDING the plastic pieces, I will eat my words and replace the part absolutely free of charge. I simply want you to have an option for a simple, adjustable, one point sling because that was what I set out to design. Seriously, if you aren't happy, I'm not happy.

EAJ
    PM Sent. :)

Both PMs responded to!

PM sent...
    "Eternity is Too Long to be Wrong"

Texas CHL Instructor & Holder & Utah CFP Instructor
    NRA Instructor & Life Member
    Member TSRA, USCCA, TCHA
    Christian, Heterosexual, Pro-2A, Pro-Life, Conservative, Common Sense American

Quote Originally Posted by Ridgeline View Post
    PM sent...
    PM responed to. Thanks Ridgeline!

UPDATE ON SLINGS!!
    OK ladies and gentlemen, I have officially started making THREE different styles of sling. The first style, which is the one pictured in the original thread, is one that tightens around your body when bearing weight. It was brought to my attention by a customer one day that not everybody likes that aspect of these slings! SO, I am also making a conventional style single point that stays loose around your body when bearing weight as well. The third type is extremely simple, and is for AR-15s with a stock sling point and front sling point already installed. It is a simple 2 point sling, made from nice thick 1" nylon and heavy duty nylon stitching. Cost for these is $10 WITH SHIPPING. When ordering please reference which style you would like.

Secondly, I am now making 2" slings as well, due to popular demand. Due to increased material costs, the cost for these 2" slings is $16 each, SHIPPING INCLUDED.

That's all for now. I am still experimenting with pricing on these, so don't be surprised if the prices go up a little in the future, as I am only making about $2 a sling right now between materials and shipping! I may also be interested in trades, so if you hate spending cash but have something ar-15ish to trade let me know! Thanks!

I'm working with a couple right now myself. These are good quality for the price IMO. Just check around on the internet for tactical slings and include shipping. I have looked around for a couple of years. The forum is a good place for R&D as feedback is readily available. I'm glad to be part of the R&D department! Pics and reviews soon.

I'm working with a couple right now myself. These are good quality for the price IMO. Just check around on the internet for tactical slings and include shipping. I have looked around for a couple of years. The forum is a good place for R&D as feedback is readily available. I'm glad to be part of the R&D department! Pics and reviews soon.
    Thanks Ram Rod! Keep promoting these and you may just find one of the new 2" slings on your doorstep to write a review

PM

PM sent and a Bump.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast