First Time clearing out holster box; quite an assortment -MO

This is a discussion on First Time clearing out holster box; quite an assortment -MO within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Okay guys; first time every cleaning out the holster box; prices do NOT include shipping so add $5 for each shipment (save if you get ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First Time clearing out holster box; quite an assortment -MO

Distinguished Member Array Gideon's Avatar

Okay guys; first time every cleaning out the holster box; prices do NOT include shipping so add $5 for each shipment (save if you get multiple items) and I'll ship it USPS priority mail insured.

I just listed everything together. If there's an item you'd like to see some pictures of, PM me and I'll send you some. The Kramer OWB J frame Horse hide is VERY nice and like new. For each item I list the type, maker, color, price, and condition:

1911 full size, OWB, Andrews Leather, Saddle Holster, Tan Leather, $45, Good condition with some scuffing, moderate wear, 1.5” belt slots. A very good range or in the woods knocking around setup.
    .45 1911 Mag pouch, OWB with sweat/comfort shield, Andrews Leather, Tan Leather, $15, Matches the MacDaniel 1911 holster

J frame; IWB, Andrews Leather, MacDaniel II, comes with two loops, one for 1.5" and one for 1.25" belts. $40, good to excellent condition ***SOLD PENDING FUNDS ***

J Frame OWB, Kramer Side Scabbard, Black Horse Hide, $85, Excellent; almost like new, made of horse hide; high ride, high quality; 1.5” belt slots

Kahr MK9, IWB clip by Kirkpatrick Leather, Mini-Clip Black Leather, $30, New, never worn, only tried the gun in it for fit, I believe it would fit a PM9 or MK40 just as well. I bought this for an MK9 but ended up with a Maxcon; would think this would be the perfect PM9 holster.

9mm single stack Mag pouch, IWB from Kirkpatrick Leather, Black, $20, New IWB with single belt loop, 1.25”, perfect for Kahr mags matches the Mini-clip above.

J Frame IWB Fist Kydex, #3 with J hook, extreme cant, $10, better than average condition approaching excellent, *** SOLD PENDING FUNDS ***

Kahr P9 (CW9) IWB Kydex Tuckable, Blade-Tech Ultimate Concealment Holster, very thick Kydes, $50, New; tuckable, never worn, sized for 1.25” belt

ACE Belly Band for small Auto/Revolver; think J frame or Ruger LCP/KelTec P3AT, Bersa 380, PPK, etc + mags, $12, NEW, sized to fit 34” to 36" perfectly (their size medium); I've tried it on but not worn it or carried in it

Smart Carry, DEFINITELY NEW, Never Worn!!, I believe its their standard size, I'm 34" at the waist and fits me. Would fit someone much smaller or up to a 38/39" waist. $35, As far as gun size goes, it's their "XS" which means it's sized to fit small autos like the Ruger LCP, too small for a J frame! I bought this for a back up to my original but my original is still new. It's absolutely perfect for a Ruger LCP plus an extra mag!

J Frame 2.5” Fobus Paddle Holster, fits S&W 2.5” .357's like the 640's or 60's. $8, it's in okay condition but with some black worn off a few of the rivits. Still in great shape; it's the perfect range or woods holster; very comfortable.

Well that's it I think You can check the websites on all of these to see what they look like and to see what they go for new. Tried to price them to move. PM me if you see something you could use.
    Last edited by Gideon; September 18th, 2008 at 11:56 AM.

I'll take the andrews and fist #3 for the J-framepm me your address
    GUN CONTROL= I WANT TO BE THE ONE IN CONTROL OF THE GUN

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Distinguished Member Array P7fanatic's Avatar

Cool

Gideon,

I would like the Kirkpatrick mini-clip and mag puch for the Kahr.

Could you send pics of them along with pics of the Kramer OWB horse for the J-frame to my email address? Thanks.

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson

"Liberalism is a Mental Disorder." -Michael Savage

GOOD Gun Control is being able to hit your target! -Myself

I've had a number of requests for pictures but not everyone gave me an email. I'm afraid I don't know how to attach a pic to a reply on this board so I'm posting the pics here. If you requested a pic and would like it emailed, please PM me and give me a good email address.
    Here's the Kramer Horsehide Scabbard for J frame and the KirkPatrick Leather Mini-Clip for a Kahr MK9.
    Thank you
    Attached Images

And heres the Andrews full size 1911 saddle holster and mag pouch for 1.5" belts:
    Attached Images

Here's the KirkPatrick Leather IWB mag pouch for a single stack 9mm; ideal for Kahr mag's; also an assortement of the other holsters:
    Attached Images

Thanks for pics gideon.

Is that IWB Mag pouch above definitely for 1.25" belt as stated in original post? (I'm hoping it's for a 1.5" belt) Thanks!
    A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.
    -- Sigmund Freud

SlimJim; you're right it is in fact for a 1.5". Just slipped it on my gun belt to be sure. Dumb mistake as I originally bought the mini-clip and this mag pouch for my Mk9.

Quote Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
    SlimJim; you're right it is in fact for a 1.5". Just slipped it on my gun belt to be sure. Dumb mistake as I originally bought the mini-clip and this mag pouch for my Mk9.
    And how about the BladeTech, is that for 1.25" also?

BTW, I'll definitely take the IWB Mag Holder. Considering others too. PM will be inbound shortly.
    A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.
    -- Sigmund Freud

Distinguished Member Array P7fanatic's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by P7fanatic View Post
    Gideon,

I would like the Kirkpatrick mini-clip and mag puch for the Kahr.

Could you send pics of them along with pics of the Kramer OWB horse for the J-frame to my email address? Thanks.
    PM and Email sent...
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson

"Liberalism is a Mental Disorder." -Michael Savage

GOOD Gun Control is being able to hit your target! -Myself

Slimjim; the BladeTech is really for a 1.25" belt as stated. It's brand new and has one adjustment for cant; not a lot but one notch the screw can be moved.

Sorry guys but the Mini-Clip and matching IWB mag pouch is sold pending receipt of funds.

Still have the kramer horsehide for J frame, Bladetech for P9 or CW9 from Kahr, and a few of the other items....

I'm surprised no one has jumped on the Kramer, it was orginally $118 + shipping when I bought it and it's like new condition.

The Andrews rig for the full size 1911 is also still available folks.

Enjoy the new work week!
    Attached Images

PM sent.

Update:

Kramer Horsehide for J frame is sold pending funds...

Here are some pics (as requested of the smart carry.

Still have the other items!
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
    Update:

Kramer Horsehide for J frame is sold pending funds...

Here are some pics (as requested of the smart carry.

Still have the other items!
    I am interested in this....but it might be a few days....funds are a little tight at the moment....PM me with your contact info please so I won't lose this...thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast