Aznav's Closet Cleaning Closeout! (AZ)

This is a discussion on Aznav's Closet Cleaning Closeout! (AZ) within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Ok, maybe not quite that dramatic. But it does have some nice alliteration. This is also "DC First" thread. All purchases come with money back ...

Thread: Aznav's Closet Cleaning Closeout! (AZ)

Distinguished Member

Ok, maybe not quite that dramatic. But it does have some nice alliteration. This is also "DC First" thread. All purchases come with money back guarantees including shipping. All prices include shipping and insurance. The prices are more than fair when considering what I paid for them. If they don't sell, email me an offer. All low-ballers are destined for hell. I read that in the Book of Hesitations. First "I'll take it" gets it. Please email me: "aznav@comcast.net" to confirm it. See "Part 2" for more stuff.

First up, a part Kydex, part leather OWB holster for a Sig 225. $12

Second is a "ROG" IWB black leather holster for Compact XD's 4". I bought this for my Steyr thinking it would fit. It doesn't. It's a very nice piece of leatherwork. Never used. $35 (ROG holsters rog holster rogholsters gunleatherusa gun_leather gun leather holster IWB)

Spyderco "Street Beat" fixed blade. Perfect. It's the sharpest and best knife I own. I have used it for weak side carry but I am going a different route for my weak side. I paid $142.66 for this in June. Plain blade by , Micarta handle, Bolarton Kydex Sheath for multi-cant and side switch. $115
    Attached Images
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

Distinguished Member
    Spydie SPF
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

Distinguished Member
    Ok, down to the Sig 225 owb holster and the Rob IWB f'or the Springfield XD 4". It's a sweet piece of leather for the price. never worn.