WTT G22 mags for G17 Mags

This is a discussion on WTT G22 mags for G17 Mags within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have accumlated extra G22 mags, and I really don't shoot .40 much any more. Anybody want to trade. These are the newest magazine just ...

Thread: WTT G22 mags for G17 Mags

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality

WTT G22 mags for G17 Mags

I have accumlated extra G22 mags, and I really don't shoot .40 much any more. Anybody want to trade. These are the newest magazine just before the SF cut Mags.

I'll swap you for some G17 mags.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

2. Remove Ads

Are these ten round magazines or hi-caps? What are you looking for in the G17 mags? Ten rounders or hi-caps? I know the questions might seem silly, but I know a lot depends on where you live and all that legal stuff. I think I also have a couple of +2 bottoms for the Glock mags as well.

would you sell them straight out?

Ram,
    These are standard Capacity 15 rounders for the G22. Looking for 17 round G17 mags. OO and I have the +2 bottoms as well CDNN sent me a bag full of them. I don't use em.

B prepared. Don't want to sell just trade.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Okay...thanks Rob. So you're going one for one on the mags. I'll check my situation here in a bit and PM you if I'm in need of evening things out. Ditto on the +2's, that's why I have a couple in the parts box. I do have a couple installed on some older LE swaps, but they are the NDF mags.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram Rod View Post
    Okay...thanks Rob. So you're going one for one on the mags. I'll check my situation here in a bit and PM you if I'm in need of evening things out. Ditto on the +2's, that's why I have a couple in the parts box. I do have a couple installed on some older LE swaps, but they are the NDF mags.
    roger that.