Defensive Carry banner

My book is on the market!

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  allenruger 
#1 ·
Friends, kindred and brethren, my book just hit the market!
My wife called me at work yesterday, all excited: she'd gone to the Amazon site and my book is listed.
It's also on Borders sites.
The Sheriff's Legacy is a modern day Western, the first female Sheriff of Firelands County, Colorado. She's a good looking gal with really nice legs, a short temper and eyes the color of winter ice. In her first half hour in-country she stopped a bar fight with a 12 gauge, dragged the Mayor across Council Chambers table by his necktie, threw him to the floor and kneedropped him in the kidneys, and ordered the Chief of Police around like her personal secretary.
She does not fight fair and she gets what she wants.
Peacefully.
Or otherwise.
You can order from the Borders or Amazon sites, or you can get a better price direct from the publisher (Author House) along with a gander at the cover pic, an intro and an excerpt, or you can get a better price from me.
Fifteen bucks for "Just a Book" or 20 bucks for a genuine, high grade, Signed by the Author first edition!
Shoot me an e-mule or a PM and we'll fix you right up!
(Is it possible to strut while sitting down? I think my head is swelling...)

See less See more
#5 ·
Congrats for your impressive efforts...:congrats:
I hope you make a million!:image035:

#6 ·
I do appreciate your kind comments!
I've sold out of the first batch already -- more are ordered in -- I'm holding a book signing the 21st at Roxy's Reads on Park Street in Amherst, OH, 1 to 4 PM, and will be mailing two more Author Autographed Copies in the morning!

#7 ·
Did you say, "good looking gal with really nice legs"???? Sorry, I just snapped out of my trance. :wink: Hey, good luck with it! Don't forget about us little people when you are rich and famous. Congratulations!:congrats:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.