WTB - Misc reloading equipment

This is a discussion on WTB - Misc reloading equipment within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Referencing this thread; 3/4 the way there with the CFO... I am on a quest for miscellaneous reloading equipment. I am hoping that there are ...

Thread: WTB - Misc reloading equipment

Referencing this thread; 3/4 the way there with the CFO...

I am on a quest for miscellaneous reloading equipment. I am hoping that there are some of you that have accumulated extra stuff (like we collect holsters) that you no longer use or need.

Here is my complete shopping list; (I am pretty much locked into the Lee LoadMaster. I know it is not top of the line, but the price point is where I need it)
    • Working Lee LoadMaster 5 hole progressive press
      Two turrets
      Lee 3 or 4 piece carbide die sets for .40 S&W and .44mag
      Lee factory crimp dies for the .40 and .44 (may be in the die set above)
      2 Universal decapping dies
      Bullet feed kit
      Large and small primer feeders
      Case collater
      Extra case tubes - large
      Extra bullet tubes
      #11 shell plate for the .44 mag
      #?? shell plate for the .40

Scale (beam or electronic, electronic preferred)
      Bullet puller
      Case tumbler
      Media separator
      Reloading manual that covers a wide range of brass, bullet, powders, and primers.
      Once fired or low use .40 and .44 mag brass (It has been said that ranges will sell "buckets" of mixed brass, for $XX.XX, therefore you get brass you have no need for.)

Payment can be check or paypal. If you are local (Denver CO area) there is a trade for services option -I am an ASE diesel mechanic- or other...Long live the barter system!

PM me or post what you have and what you want for it. I am still in the negotiating stage with the CFO so it may be a few weeks before I can commit to anything.

NOTE - I don't mean to be a but my rule on purchasing used or non-retail items is typically maxed at 60% or less of retail. So if you are looking to get a full refund on an item you don't need anymore, sorry I can't help you. There is also a DOA rule. We are kind of family here so I really don't think anyone will offer up broken stuff unless it can be repaired cheap or easily.

Thanks in advance!
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

You could be a cheapo and make a media separator like I did. Take an ordinary sized dish pan (plastic), and drill some 3/8" holes in the bottom of it....lots of them. Second dish pan to shake it over. Just like panning for gold! Simple and it works. Still have the occasional walnut hull particle in the flash hole...easily pushed out with a straightened paper clip.

Thanks for the tip. I was thinking of making one out of diamond mesh (I have access to all sorts of metal at work for fabrication) There are several things I can either make or get around/find alternates. If it comes to it, so be it.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep