FS: Trijicon Green Sites for Glocks - Oregon

This is a discussion on FS: Trijicon Green Sites for Glocks - Oregon within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; New in box: $75. I decided to use the XS sites, so I am selling these. Here is a brief write up: TRI-GL01 Trijicon 3 ...

Thread: FS: Trijicon Green Sites for Glocks - Oregon

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar

FS: Trijicon Green Sites for Glocks - Oregon

New in box: $75. I decided to use the XS sites, so I am selling these. Here is a brief write up:

TRI-GL01
    Trijicon 3 Dot night sight sets are designed and assembled with the optimum combination of strength and safety. The patented aluminum cylinder and sapphire lens construction cannot be equaled. The brightness obtained from the tritium content is focused through the sapphire lens to give the maximum possible illumination. Because the sight blades are machined from steel rather than cast, their strength is unsurpassed. Trijicon night sights are the brightest, strongest and safest. Green lamps are warranted for 12 years from the date of manufacture. Details: The TRI-GL01 3 dot green front & green rear night sight set fits Glock models 17/17L, 19, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 33, 34, and 35.

Last edited by ExactlyMyPoint; November 26th, 2008 at 08:35 PM.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

2. Remove Ads

I'll paypal you $50 come Monday for these shipped. I actually wanted to get the Meprolites for my G19, and they are only $69.95 and yellow rear, front green. I do have the trijicons on all the rest of my Glocks though. I don't want to cut you to the bone, it's just throwing it out as a back up for you in case you don't have any takers for that price. Offer good through this weekend only.

Quote Originally Posted by ExactlyMyPoint View Post
    Green lamps are warranted for 12 years from the date of manufacture. Details: The TRI-GL01 3 dot green front & green rear night sight set fits Glock models 17/17L, 19, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 33, 34, and 35.
    What's the date marked on yours? I MIGHT be interested if they were manufactured recently enough.

I believe they'll PROBABLY fit all three of the 45GAP models (G37, 38 and 39) as well.