Defensive Carry banner

WTS: Colt officers model .38: WA

3K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  Macattack 
#1 ·
Good condition Colt officers model with pachmeyer grips. Includes cheap leather holster. Wood grips in good condition and some holster wear to blueing especially on tip of barrel. Stamped on gun" Colts PT FA mfg, CO Hartford CT USA PAT D Aug 5, 1884. July 4 1905. Oct 5 1926. My grandmothers gun, shes in a home now. I already have a few of these and don't really need another. (ouch it actually hurt to say that!!)

Asking 400 obo. Sorry no trades right now.

No shipping to california. Will ship asap when you send signed ffl via mail/fax. You are responsible for knowing the laws in your state pertaining this firearm. FTF OK IN WA STATE>WILL HAVE A BILL OF SALE AND WILL NEED A COPY OF DL

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
$$$$$$$$$$$

Price drops to 350.00 plus shipping

Merry Christmas

-mac

#3 ·
Ok.......how about 340 including shipping.:santaclaus:

Merry Christmas!!!
-mac

#4 ·
330.oo including shipping

Correction Colt Official Police also stamped on barrel.
-mac

#5 ·
300.00 plus shipping:king:

Thats as low as I'll go
-mac

#8 ·
shes ok just wants to take it easy. Got lonely in huge house cooking for herself. Now she gets to play bingo and have people cook for her. (She could afford a pretty nice place!)

I'm surprised too. I suppose the economy and the soon to be lack of assalt rifles has governed peoples spending habits.
-mac

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.