Defensive Carry banner

Gun T-Shirts FS

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  sixliner6 
#1 ·
I produce a small amount of high quality gun t-shirt per year at near production cost in my spare time. All designs and all printing is done by me alone.

I have been a hobbiest printer since 1985 when I got tired of my mom buying "Snoopy with a surfboard" type shirts off the rack.

Now I make the shirts that I want to see made.

Please check these out. PM me if interested.

Shirts printed on TOP Quality Hanes 100% cotton Heavyweight or Hanes "tagless" 6.1 oz t-shirts. Inks are the best platisol Union Inks known to man. All print ink deposits are triple infra red heated to over 325 degrees for durability.

Like I say. Priced at near production costs.

Shipping is a straight $3.50 1st class USPS/Conf. for sizes up to 2XL.

I except CASH at your risk, Money Orders, and Paypal (add 4%).

These are small runs and very limited quanity. Like I said this is a spare time hobby. Don't let the cheap prices fool you. These are top notch.

First up, Individual Rights so... STFU

Printed on Gray shirts

Larges $9 +$3.50 S&H
Xtra Larges $9 +$3.50 S&H

Next,

Bulgarian AK "circle 10" arsenal code shirts, printed on black shirt. I may have some other colors.

Med, Large, XL, $12ea + $3.50 S&H

Close up

Ode to RED DAWN- WOLVERINES!
Printed on brown shirts XL ONLY

These are printed using a "Vintage" style to look aged. (the sticker on the stock is mine as well)
Cost $11 + $3.50 S&H

papa

See less See more
#3 ·
No- No website. I am just a guy who is trying to survive after a bad divorce that placed me into a fair amount of debt. I work a real job and print shirts as a hobby and sometimes therapy.

I had all my guns taken away from June to August last year while the lies my ex told about me were cleared up. I was arrested and nearly lost a Law Enforcement job. All is getting better now and I am struggling to keep my home. I have alot of artistic skills and know how. I make stuff that I like and I am glad you do to.

papa

#4 ·
Gun papa. Keep going man, don't ever give up or give in! Remember that revenge is not yours to take, and someday we all have to stand in front of our Maker. Love the shirts, keep making them!!

#5 ·
What are your payment options? Are these the only your are planning on at the moment, or do you have more to choose from? And I think you typoed the prices...you have the same price listed for the XLs as the rest.

#6 ·
I except CASH at your risk, Money Orders, and Paypal (add 4%).

I have some other designs in the works. Its a time factor. I will let you know. Some of my stuff may not be suitable for this site. (See the AK stock from the WOLVERINES picture) That design is mine as well.

No typo's, thems the prices. Thanks papa

#7 ·
I'd love to see your other designs and artwork. If you are ever interested in a website, let me know I could possibly help. I am working on one, which is for a business I previously co-owned Xtreme Design FX and my own website for my artwork Jeremy Colyer Studio which for the most part is under construction. Anyway, good luck with the shirts, your designs are cool!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.