FS 1911, Sig, S&W Pistol Holsters (TX)

This is a discussion on FS 1911, Sig, S&W Pistol Holsters (TX) within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Holster Sale All holsters listed are right hand. Add $5 for Priority Mail shipping in CONUS. I prefer PayPal but will also accept cashiers check/money ...

Thread: FS 1911, Sig, S&W Pistol Holsters (TX)

FS 1911, Sig, S&W Pistol Holsters (TX)

Holster Sale

All holsters listed are right hand. Add $5 for Priority Mail shipping in CONUS. I prefer PayPal but will also accept cashiers check/money order.

Please post a response here so there’s no confusion about who has dibs, then PM me or email me at gb2(at)att(dot)net for payment info. Thanks.

1. Mitch Rosen ARG Express for 4.25” Commander, 1.5” slot, Cuban brown. Like new with bag. $60.

2. Mitch Rosen 5JR for 4.25” Commander, 1.5“ slots, mahogany. This is the premium grade, not the Express. The slots were originally 1.25” and have been enlarged to 1.5”. Used, very good condition. $70.

3. Mitch Rosen President Express for 4.25” Commander, 1.5“ slots, black. Used, very good condition. $50.

4. Milt Sparks 55BN for Sig P220/226, 1.5” slots, black, vertical cant. Used, excellent condition. $70.

5. Mitch Rosen UPL for S&W 5904 and similar models, 1.5” slots, mahogany. This is the premium grade, not the Express. Used, excellent condition. $70.

6. Milt Sparks 55BN for S&W 39, 1.5” slots, black, FBI cant. Used, excellent condition. $70.

7. Ken Null Speed Scabbard for S&W 39 and similar models, 1.5” slots, brown. Used, very good condition. $50.
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry

2. Remove Ads

Question re
    2. The slots were originally 1.25” and have been enlarged to 1.5”
    How was this done?

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Catalina View Post
    Question re

How was this done?

TIA
    Sorry, I'm not sure. The holster had already been modified when I got it but I assume they used a dremel or something similar. It's very well done and hard to tell except that the leather is lighter colored where the dye was rubbed off. And the fact that the back of the holster is marked 1/4.

I could have touched up the inside of the slots with some shoe polish to redarken the bare spots, but I never bothered. You can't tell when it's on a belt anyway.
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry

RwP

Mitch Rosen

. Mitch Rosen ARG Express for 4.25” Commander, 1.5” slot, Cuban brown. Like new with bag. $60.

Will take

Rick

1. Rosen ARG Express is SPF to RwP.

Thanks!
    NfS

I would like the Milt Sparks 55BN for Sig 220/226.PM is on the way for info.Thanks
    Have Fun and Shoot Straight !!

Sold

4. Milt Sparks 55BN for Sig is SPF to Delta Force.

Thanks!
    NfS

PM on #3.