WTS/WTT Bersa Thunder .380 + Hoslters + Mags

This is a discussion on WTS/WTT Bersa Thunder .380 + Hoslters + Mags within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I actually traded this fine firearm with another member here a little while back. I've only carried it a few times since I've gotten the ...

Thread: WTS/WTT Bersa Thunder .380 + Hoslters + Mags

WTS/WTT Bersa Thunder .380 + Hoslters + Mags

I actually traded this fine firearm with another member here a little while back. I've only carried it a few times since I've gotten the Glock 19. Plus I have a P3AT for pocket carry. I'm including everything I got with it, plus my holsters. Items include - 2 factory 7 round mags and one mag without the finger extension, a High Noon Bare Asset IWB hoslter, an Uncle Mike's holster with the belt clip removed to make it a pocket holster.

When I first got the gun the slide would not lock back. This was due to the slide being rounded where the catch hits it. I fixed it by squaring the notch back to where it catches correctly. I've never had a single failure with the gun, it's a blast to shoot.

The gun itself is in almost flawless condition, with the exception of a minor blemish where my dremel got away from me when I fixed the slide (see closeup photo).

I would love to trade for something like a Kel-Tec PF-9. Other than that I'm asking $325 plus $25 shipping to your FFL.

Here's the link to the pics Picasa Web Albums - Jason - bersa

2. Remove Ads

In your pictures, is the pistol fully inserted in the high noon holster? It doesn't seem like it would be very secure if it is. I'm interested in this set up, but I'm curious what other home gun smithing has been done? How many rounds have been through the gun? Would you be willing to give me the name of the guy you bought it from?

I'll just answer these in order.

First: The gun is pretty much fully in in the picture, I could probably push it in another quarter inch or so. The holster holds the gun plenty secure, and there is a tension adjusting screw right by the trigger guard. I can hold the rig upside down and shake it without the gun falling out. Plus, when you stick it in your pants and tighten your belt, there's no way it's going to just fall out. The leather is specifically molded for the Bersa, so it's a perfect fit.

Second: The only work I've done on this gun is fixing the slide catch problem. It was driving me crazy that the slide wouldn't stay locked back, so I found the problem and fixed it with my dremel and a small file. It now works like it's brand new again.

Third: I've personally put over 300 rounds at least through this gun, without any failures. I'm sure the original owner put many, many more through it considering the fact that the slide had been rounded off at the slide catch notch.

Fourth: I got the gun from RevDerb right here on this forum. Great guy, good doing business with him.

Update: Lowering price - $300 shipped.

You have an IM good sir!
    "The 280z, is more like a skittish, half broken bronco, that requires constant attention, challenges your driving ability and will literally ride the driver hard and put him away wet."
    -Hybridz.org

Everything is still available at this time.

bump

So that would be a no on selling a mag?
    "The 280z, is more like a skittish, half broken bronco, that requires constant attention, challenges your driving ability and will literally ride the driver hard and put him away wet."
    -Hybridz.org

Fixed the scratch with Birchwood Casey's Perma Blue liquid. Will post pics tomorrow after it cures.

Quote Originally Posted by Datsun40146 View Post
    So that would be a no on selling a mag?
    Not yet

New pics with scratch re-blued Picasa Web Albums - Jason - bersa

Listed on Gunbroker.com, closing thread.