FS Uzi and Thompson with extras (SC)

This is a discussion on FS Uzi and Thompson with extras (SC) within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; This one I have had about a year. Maybe 400-500 rounds through it. Vector semi auto carbine with original barrel nut and the Nylon Fake ...

Thread: FS Uzi and Thompson with extras (SC)

This one I have had about a year.

Maybe 400-500 rounds through it.

Vector semi auto carbine with original barrel nut and the Nylon Fake barrel shroud, OD Tan surplus sling and 8 or 9 surplus IMI mags (I will have to count and make sure how many) and one 3 pod Magazine pouch.

I also have 1,000 round of WWB 9mm ammo in a Ammo can that can go with it for an in state sale.

Will ship if your FFL will accept from a non FFL. Would prefer local sale though. Have original box and papers.

I do not have a pictures it seems of all the extras nor seem to have one with the OD Tan correct sling on it (but they are the ones listed coming with it). I can take some. I thought I had but can't find them so this will do for now. Remember it has the correct sling on it now though.

This gun still needs some tweaking. Its top cover is still too tight and it runs good for about three magazines but then when it gets real dirty with the WWB ammo it might start stovepipe ejecting a few. But... Vector will take care of you if it doesn't work itself out and you need them. I just haven't messed with it that much.

$1300 for everything for a local or instate sale.

$1100 plus shipping to your FFL for everything minus the ammo. Make sure your FFL will accept from a private individual.

I am in the Upstate of SC in the Greenville Anderson Clemson area. Cash only please ftf or USPS Money Orders.

I have decided that I am going to sell both the "Sub Gun" representatives I have collected and concentrate on my US military rifles. So in order to generate funds to go in that direction these two got to go.

I also have a Thompson M1 edition that is newish with extra mags and sling and case that I am going to let go. Both of these two do not fit my direction now. Nice semi auto examples though.

Here is the Thompson in case your interested in contacting me about it.

I do know I have four mags (three converted GIs) and I may have some ammo stashed too. $1000 for it all. Local sale will get 100 rounds of WWB 45 acp. Shipping extra for out of state buyer.

You should probably email me for a quicker response cphilip(at)bellsouth(dot)net

Thompson is SPF

Uzi still available

I have some Oral surgery tomorrow so be patient. I might be out of sorts for a few days. Email is best.