Defensive Carry banner

WTS SonofASniper's spring clearing house event - OR

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  SonofASniper 
#1 · (Edited)
Well, I finnally got around to putting some stuff together that I have had in mind to sell for a while now. Here it goes:

#1 Taurus model 85 stainless 5 shot in .38 special
Its clean and shoots like a dream. Comes with the orginal box and papers including the warranty card. This is a pre-lock model. I hate to get rid of it, but I am wanting a .357 in a lighter weight.

$275 + shipping

#2 Kahr K40 covert with 2 five round mags and 1 six round mag with pinky extension. I bought this used for my wife and she decided she didn't like it. According to the previous owner it had about 500 rounds through it, and my wife has added about another 100. It has functioned just fine with no problems.

$550 + shipping

#3 Kahr CW40 with a six round mag and a spare seven round mag. I bought this new, ran right around 200 rounds through it, and decided I don't care for Kahr's too much. It is just barely broke in.

$375 + shipping

#4 Magellan explorist 210. Brand new in the box. My wife won this at a Christmas party and we don't have a need for it.

$150 shipped

#5 Shotgun shell bag for trap and field. Holds up to 3" shells. Perfect for those who like to shoot their shotguns a lot and don't have enough pockets to hold the shells. I have used this a lot while duck hunting, but now that I have switched to 3 1/2" loads I no longer use it.

$15 shipped

#6 UTG drop holster for LARGE frame handguns + riggers belt. I used this for my Glock 20 while hunting in the woods, but have since switched to a different holster.

$20 shippped

#7 Ted Blocker LL shoulder holster for Glock 19 or Glock 23. Had this made in 2001, but since have become too broad in the shoulder for this to be comfortable. I no longer have the belt hooks for this, but these can be ordered from Ted Blocker.

$75 shipped

#8 Uncle Mike's sidekick holster and double mag pouch. Used this to carry my Glock 19. Fits similar sized autos.

$15 shipped for both

#9 Galco left handed paddle holster for Glock 26 or 27.

$30 shipped

Starting from the top left -
#10 Bianchi black widow for Kahr 9mm and .40 s&w models
$25 shipped
#11 Don Hume #715 left handed IWB for full sized 9mm and .40 s&w Kahr models.
$25 shipped
#12 Ted Blocker single mag IWB pouch model P18. Fits most any single stack magazines such as 1911's and Kahr's.
$25 shipped
#13 Ted Blocker IWB tuckable holster model DA3. Fits full size Kahr models in 9mm and 40 s&w. Comes with two sets of clips, one style for tucking in your shirt and the other for going over your belt and leaving the shirt untucked.
$65 shipped

#14 I have 3 soft sided rifle cases. These have been collecting dust for a long time since I only use hard cases. Dust found on these is free and should be considered a bonus. :rofl: Make me an offer plus the cheapest shipping that can be found.

Send me a pm if you have any questions.

Reasonable offers will be given consideration.

I accept check or money order. Sorry no paypal.

All sales are final.

Thanks for looking

Items that are currently on my wishlist - Glock 27, Walther P22, reloading stuff, or whatever you may surprise me with.

See less See more
#2 ·
Ill take the Magellen GPS
PM Inbound

#3 ·
Item #4 Magellen Explorist 210 is SPF

#4 ·
I'll take #6, the drop holster. PM on the way...

#5 ·
Item #6 Drop holster and belt is SPF.

#6 ·
Bump in the night.

#7 ·
Update -

#2 Kahr K40 Covert - was $550 + Shipping NOW $475 + Shipping

#3 Kahr CW40 - was $375 + Shipping NOW $325 + Shipping

#7 Ted Blocker Shoulder Holster for Glock 19/23 - was $75 shipped NOW $50 Shipped

#9 LH Paddle Holster for Glock 26/27 by Galco - was $30 shipped NOW $20 shipped

#10 Bianchi Black widow for Kahr models - was $25 shipped NOW $20 Shipped

#11 Don Hume LH IWB holster for Kahr - was $25 shipped NOW $20 Shipped

#12 Ted Blocker mag holder - SOLD

#13 Ted Blocker tuckable holster for Kahr - was $65 shipped NOW $50 shipped

All other items not mentioned still stand at original prices.

#9 ·
#1 Taurus revolver - On Consignment
#2 Kahr K40 covert - On Consignment
#3 Kahr CW40 - Sold Pending Funds

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.