WTS 1000 Rounds of Winchester Law Enforecement RA40T 40cal 180gr TALON Ammo-CA

This is a discussion on WTS 1000 Rounds of Winchester Law Enforecement RA40T 40cal 180gr TALON Ammo-CA within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I just got 1000 rounds of factory-fresh Winchester RA40T 40 cal 180 grain TALON Law Enforcement ammo and have some excess. Min order of 10 ...

Thread: WTS 1000 Rounds of Winchester Law Enforecement RA40T 40cal 180gr TALON Ammo-CA

WTS 1000 Rounds of Winchester Law Enforecement RA40T 40cal 180gr TALON Ammo-CA

I just got 1000 rounds of factory-fresh Winchester RA40T 40 cal 180 grain TALON Law Enforcement ammo and have some excess.

Min order of 10 cases, please email me at boyscoutgunguy@att.net and provide me with your zip code for a shipping quote.

If you know what this is, you also know it's almost impossible to get so it's expensive. Here's the factory link:

Winchester Law EnforcementWith Obama talking about more regulation of firearms and ammunition these are going to be gone fast.

Pictures:
    http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/6740/img1753a.jpg
    http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/7267/img1751.jpg

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array SonofASniper's Avatar
    Whats the price on the ammo?
    I will support gun control when you can guarantee all guns are removed from this planet. That includes military and law enforcement. When you can accomplish that, then I will be the last person to lay down my gun. Then I will carry the weapon that replaces the gun.

@SonofASniper. For 10 boxes which is 500 cartridges the price is $350 + shipping. Priority will go to whoever pm's me first for all 20 of the boxes.

So you have to buy either 10 or 20 Boxes at a time ?

ETA: I have a 20 count Box of the original Black Talons I CCW in my XD.
    Are these basically the same Bullet?

The min order is 10 boxes. They are similar however, not the same by any means, I have for sale law enforcement ammo (RA40T), check out the link in the original post to check out the ammo and it's specs. The version you have is the neutered civilian version, the Law Enforcement version is test more rigorously as opposed to the civi stuff. I won't use anything less. Personally I have bought 10 cases in anticipation of Obama banning this ammo. If it's good enough for the FBI and Police to use it's good enough for me why settle for anything less?

Quote Originally Posted by byscutgunguy View Post
    The min order is 10 boxes. They are similar however, not the same by any means, I have for sale law enforcement ammo (RA40T), check out the link in the original post to check out the ammo and it's specs. The version you have is the neutered civilian version, the Law Enforcement version is test more rigorously as opposed to the civi stuff. I won't use anything less. Personally I have bought 10 cases in anticipation of Obama banning this ammo. If it's good enough for the FBI and Police to use it's good enough for me why settle for anything less?

So my Original Black Talons are neutered ?

Figuratively, yes.

My point is that the ammo the FBI and Police can choose to use whatever ammo they want and they go with this one for a reason. It's battle tested, reliable, and is a premium ammo. Do a little research on the ammo and you will see what I'm talking about. Still for sale, Cheers!

I am confused, which doesn't take much
    Back in the day wasn't there only the Black Talon, then when that idiot went crazy on the N.Y. Subway and shot all those people with Black Talons, Politicians called to make BT's illegal and before that could happen Winchester pulled the BT off the market?
    Then Winchester just left the Black coating off of the BT but would only sell these Copper colored BT's to LEO's and Military.
    Then Winchester made a "Less Evil" BT, where the Pedals didn't have the pointy claws on the end and sold these "Less Evil" to the civilians?
    Therefore no more Black colored Black Talons to civilians, well other than the original Black colored BT's that were already on the shelf?