WTS in South FL Sig P226 BLACKWATER special edition 9mm

This is a discussion on WTS in South FL Sig P226 BLACKWATER special edition 9mm within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Special Edition, pre owned. 5 magazines, duo toned night sights (red front/green rear), short reset trigger system (regular provided with package), custom blackwater grips and ...

Thread: WTS in South FL Sig P226 BLACKWATER special edition 9mm

Exclamation WTS in South FL Sig P226 BLACKWATER special edition 9mm

Special Edition, pre owned. 5 magazines, duo toned night sights (red front/green rear), short reset trigger system (regular provided with package), custom blackwater grips and slide markings, NEW barrel.

I'll throw in several Mec-Gar ultra high capacity mags: 2 18rd, & 2 17rd mags. Mec-Gar is the manufacturer that actually does the proprietary Sig mags. Prefer FTF cash sale. But I can ship FFL to FFL.

This rare firearm retails for $1238.00 as per Sig but I have seen retail prices in excess of $1300.

I'll sell the entire package including a holster for $950.00
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

2. Remove Ads

Wow..thats a great deal for somebody.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Distinguished Member Array Wasabi's Avatar
    Are the Blackwater grips the wood version?

Great deal ....

Quote Originally Posted by Wasabi View Post
    Are the Blackwater grips the wood version?
    Yup, although the standard plastic sig grips are also included.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

Here is an ad for the Blackwater from one of the best dealer around: IMPACT GUNS.

SIG P226 9 Blackwater Special Edition
    $1,051.99
    Item #: 798681313303
    Out of stock, accepting orders.
    [Add to Wishlist] [Add to Cart]
    Blackwater Special Edition was designed in cooperation with some of the world’s best known experts in tactical operations- Blackwater Training Center.

NOTE they are OUT OF STOCK. They always have great deals, but you would avoid the tax and if you're in south FL, the shipping and of course other stuff that is of a concern.... PLUS they're not going to just "toss in" four hi-cap mags that are valued at $30 each!

VIP Member
    Ex-if you still have it when my tax return and/or make-up check (I didn't get paid my OT, danger pay, and other premium pays this period, so I have no extra cash on hand) then I'll be in touch.

I will ask this, though - does anyone find it a bit funny that BW had a P226 made as their "special" pistol, when the VAST majority of their contractors overseas use the Glock 19?
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Exclamation The knights who say: Xe!

Quote Originally Posted by OPFOR View Post
    Ex-if you still have it when my tax return and/or make-up check (I didn't get paid my OT, danger pay, and other premium pays this period, so I have no extra cash on hand) then I'll be in touch.

I will ask this, though - does anyone find it a bit funny that BW had a P226 made as their "special" pistol, when the VAST majority of their contractors overseas use the Glock 19?
    No problemo, but it wasn't really what you think. It was more of a marketing decision between both Blackwater and Sig. I understand they are shortly going to offer a Blackwater GLOCK as well! It's really a standard gun, that Sig. Nothing high speed or special is added except the unique duo tone night sights.

However that may now be a moot point since BLACKWATER has changed it's name to XE and I dunno know what it stands for but many operators are snickering and offering the great one liner from Monty Python and the Holy Grail: They are now THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY XE! But do they still search for a shrubbery?

OPFOR: I have a feeling this one is going to go pretty fast, it IS an awesome deal. I just have other uses for the cash and need to move it. I'm also selling a Browning High Power for $600 complete with box. It's Belgian but one of those assembled in Portugal. That's a good price too. I have somebody "interested" in that but it is still available.

VIP Member
    If I miss it, I miss it - certainly don't hold it for me. :)

Yeah, I know that is was more a marketing cooperative between the companies, but I always got a chuckle out of it...
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

Distinguished Member Array Wasabi's Avatar
    PM inbound.

Got it

Quote Originally Posted by Wasabi View Post
    PM inbound.
    PM back atcha.

Ex:
    Long time no see of. I'm still enjoying my usp i got off of you. Its my SHTF choice. This sounds like a good deal though. I'm sure whoever buys it is going to get a great deal.

Exclamation KEWL

Quote Originally Posted by jestic View Post
    Ex:
    Long time no see of. I'm still enjoying my usp i got off of you. Its my SHTF choice. This sounds like a good deal though. I'm sure whoever buys it is going to get a great deal.
    I'm REALLY glad you like it. I loved that gun. Almost as much as I love my current EDC gun, my H&K P30. Same durability and accuracy. LOTS lighter than a USP 45 tho. Keep in touch and stay safe!

I have pix, taken tonight, but they're too big to post. Send me an e-mail addy and I'll send 'em if you're interested.