WTS 40 S&W Brass And Loading Dies

This is a discussion on WTS 40 S&W Brass And Loading Dies within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I don't have a 40 S&W any longer and have some 40 S&W stuff would like to sell. 1062 pieces of brass all but 54 ...

Thread: WTS 40 S&W Brass And Loading Dies

WTS 40 S&W Brass And Loading Dies

I don't have a 40 S&W any longer and have some 40 S&W stuff would like to sell.

1062 pieces of brass all but 54 have been deprimed and tumbled and ready to load. 130 of them are nickel plated. $70 plus flat rate shipping.

Lee carbide 3 die set $20.00 + shipping.

Lee Taper Crimp Die (never used) $10.00 + shipping.

Dillon 40 S&W Caliber Conversion Kit $35.00 + shipping.

Never loaded much 40 so this stuff is all pretty much like new. Brass is mixed headstamps.
    Attached Images
    "Those who would give up essential liberties for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety" -Benjamin Franklin-

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array SonofASniper's Avatar
    I want all of it. PM sent.
    I will support gun control when you can guarantee all guns are removed from this planet. That includes military and law enforcement. When you can accomplish that, then I will be the last person to lay down my gun. Then I will carry the weapon that replaces the gun.

Only thing left is Dillon RL550 caliber conversion kit.
    "Those who would give up essential liberties for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety" -Benjamin Franklin-

Dang it ! Son of a Sniper youre fast...Good luck with it.
    "You don't have a soul, you are a soul. You have a body." CS Lewis

S&W .41 Mag - Colt DS - Ruger Single Six - Ruger Security Six - Buckmark-Beretta 21A - S&W 351PD 22 Mag- Spfld XD 9mm -- Plenty Of Long Guns--- Dry Powder and RCBS.

Quote Originally Posted by Rightwing View Post
    Dang it ! Son of a Sniper youre fast...Good luck with it.

I just got lucky. I don't know how I missed it earlier. It was up for almost a day.
    I will support gun control when you can guarantee all guns are removed from this planet. That includes military and law enforcement. When you can accomplish that, then I will be the last person to lay down my gun. Then I will carry the weapon that replaces the gun.

.40 S&W dies

Hi Jeff - Sorry if this is a dup message - wasn't sure first one went through. If the dies are still available - I will buy them. How do we proceed? George

Quote Originally Posted by realgeorge View Post
    Hi Jeff - Sorry if this is a dup message - wasn't sure first one went through. If the dies are still available - I will buy them. How do we proceed? George
    If you havn't yet, you need to send a PM to the seller. And I can tell you the dies are no longer avaiable, due to the fact that they have all ready arrived at my house.

His conversion kit for a dillon 550 is still up for grabs, and Jeff was an outstounding seller to deal with. I hope he decides to sell more stuff.

WOW, I totally missed this... Good grab SOS
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

As SonofASniper said the only thing still available is the Dillon 550 conversion. If that's what your looking for PM me.