WTS HK USP Compact Stainless Slide .45 (SE TX)

This is a discussion on WTS HK USP Compact Stainless Slide .45 (SE TX) within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have an HK USP Compact .45 with the stainless steel slide for sale. We stopped see these about seven or eight years ago and ...

Thread: WTS HK USP Compact Stainless Slide .45 (SE TX)

I have an HK USP Compact .45 with the stainless steel slide for sale. We stopped see these about seven or eight years ago and they are hard to find, at least hard to find and in good shape. I need alot of cash to get the new AK and ammo I want and this beauty has to go if Im gonna get my new gun.

It shoots great, looks great, very litte ware, but some due to honest holster carry. The gun was bought by me off of its original owner who was a LEO in VA. The gun was and is very well maintained, is in terrific condition and comes with 3 magazines and night sights. Again it does have a couple hard to notice spots of wear, but its honest wear from years of carry by a LEO and a few trips to the range, other than that its tip top. He never mentioned if this gun was used to take care of any BGs, but I assume it was.

Im asking 799 usd for it and shipping is from my FFL to your FFL or F2F in Houston TX greater area.

pics on the way
    Last edited by newmenu; March 18th, 2009 at 04:38 PM.
    They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin

NRA member/TSRA member

Here is a stock pic I have, Ill take some pics of the actual gun later this morning. The one I have for sale has a Decocker only, the lever does not have the S/F function, again its a decocker only unlike in this pic.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin

NRA member/TSRA member

NRA member/TSRA member

I will take a NIB Arsenal 7.62.39 AK in trade and Ill toss in an extra 100 bucks to make things good on the deal.
    I would also take a Full Size USP .45 or 9mm with the stainless steel slide in equal trade if the gun is in very good condition.

NRA member/TSRA member

PRICE DROP

I will take 749
    I want to get my new AK sooner than later.

NRA member/TSRA member

sold.

NRA member/TSRA member