WTB: Bersa Series 95: KY

This is a discussion on WTB: Bersa Series 95: KY within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I've been looking for a Firestorm for some time now to no avail, so I thought I'd step back and have a look at the ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: Bersa Series 95: KY

I've been looking for a Firestorm for some time now to no avail, so I thought I'd step back and have a look at the Bersa 95 .380. If anyone out there happens to own a Series 95 and wishes to sell it, let me know. I am interested in the Nickel variant mostly but will consider the duo-tone as well. My budget goes up into the 300 dollar range for a weapon in good/excellent condition with correct finish. Thanks!
    "The 280z, is more like a skittish, half broken bronco, that requires constant attention, challenges your driving ability and will literally ride the driver hard and put him away wet."
    -Hybridz.org

Been looking around gunbroker seems dry of this model.
    "The 280z, is more like a skittish, half broken bronco, that requires constant attention, challenges your driving ability and will literally ride the driver hard and put him away wet."
    -Hybridz.org

Anybody know when this model was last made?
    -Hybridz.org

Searching...
    -Hybridz.org

Have you tried over at BersaTalk?
    I always aim for the right eye...and I never miss - Goldeneye

I can't their classifides section is down and has been for a while, I thought i t would be wrong of me to post a WTB tread there.
    -Hybridz.org

Anybody ready to sell?
    -Hybridz.org

Thought I'd let a fresh set of eyes see this thread. Anybody out there looking to sell?
    -Hybridz.org

No rest of the weary, or the wicked, or just me. Anyway you guys know who to call if you would like to have one less Bersa.
    -Hybridz.org

I hope DC is keeping an eye out for me!
    -Hybridz.org

Checked out the local gun-store when I got off work, the ammo shelves were bare, and they only had a few Glocks and some used .25 junk. Overall a wasted trip, anyone care to brighten my day and tell me they found a 95?
    -Hybridz.org

I'm heading home for the weekend, last bump for a few days.
    -Hybridz.org

Back Home, anyone see anything this weekend?
    -Hybridz.org

Thought I found one at getsomeguns.com but false alarm, any one else get lucky?
    -Hybridz.org

Anybody see anything?
    -Hybridz.org

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast