Max ConV,1911 Grips,Glock N/S(NE)

Max ConV,1911 Grips,Glock N/S(NE)

This is a discussion on Max ConV,1911 Grips,Glock N/S(NE) within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I'm new to the site but am a current member on several other gun forums ARF,GT,1911,and several others. I use the same user name on ...

Thread: Max ConV,1911 Grips,Glock N/S(NE)

Arrow Max ConV,1911 Grips,Glock N/S(NE)

I'm new to the site but am a current member on several other gun forums ARF,GT,1911,and several others. I use the same user name on all the boards and have all positive feedback on sales. Thank you for the forum

FOR SALE:

1: New in the Bag Brommeland Max Con V IWB holster for the Service Model. I just received this today from Gary and had sold my XD a couple of weeks ago to acquire a Les Baer TRS so I have this and no XD to put in it. I have a couple VM2 Sparks holsters and this is every bit as well made as the sparks. I'm very impressed with the craftmanship that went into making this holster. Asking $145.00 shipped only trying to get enough out of it to buy one for the Baer TRS.

2: Older pair of Meprolight Night Sights for Glock 19,23. They still glow but not as bright as a new set. The front is the stake on type without the screw. These came on a gun I had bought and I have no idea of the age of the sights. Asking $20.00 shipped for the set.

3: Carbon Creation Full size standard thickness polished carbon fiber non Ambi safety excellent condition . Asking $65.00 shipped

4: Alumna Grips Slim Line Thunder Ranch full size non-ambi grip in excellent condition. Asking $70.00 shipped

5: Thunder Ranch Slim line wood grips off Baer TRS Commanche excellent condition. Asking $55.00 shipped

Only grips are included in the deal no screws or bushings. Shown installed on 1911's and the gun is not included.

I accept paypal + 3.5% for fees or USPS money orders. You can contact me at ozztheozz1@netscape.net with ??????.

Last edited by Theozz; April 10th, 2009 at 02:32 PM.

Distinguished Member Array fotomaker57's Avatar
    Which XD 45 is the holster for, service, compact, tacticle?
    Mike
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
    Thomas Jefferson

Brommeland reduced to $135.00 shipped

Take off $10.00 off each set of grips.

TRS wood grips are sold

Senior Member Array firefighter4884's Avatar
    it looks like it's probably for the service / compact model.

I have one, or I'd be all over it.

--Jim
    Firefighter / EMT - Always Ready. Ever Willing.

~Never do anything that you don't want to have to explain to the paramedics...~