Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTS, MI: Smartcarry and Center of Mass Car Safe

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Cupcake 
#1 ·
A smart carry that I've never used...It's been in my drawer for around 2 yrs. I did buy "used" from a guy that claimed he never used it either. From it's condition I believe him, but it's "new white' brightness has faded. It is a size medium, fits my XD9 Sub-compact, with about 3/4 of an inch left for a slightly longer barrel. There is some epoxy looking stuff on the top seam of the pouch...I think it is supposed to be there. It probably limited to users with a 38" waist or smaller ...40 waist is a maybe. $35 shipped.

The COM is used...but mostly it has been sitting unused under my seat in the car. It is the large size you see here: LINKY It is the key type not the combination type. I only have one key for it at the moment. In the process of looking for the second, but don't hold you breath. There are some little scuff marks, but otherwise works good as new. $30 shipped

I'll take paypal or postal MO. Take 'em both for $60 shipped

That's an XD9Sub-Compact pictured

The Keltec P3AT works, but would probably be lost in there without the belt clip. Probably not the best match...maybe better for a keltec 9mm?

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.