WTS: Glock 30SF purchased recently + XS Big Dot Night Sights (TX)

This is a discussion on WTS: Glock 30SF purchased recently + XS Big Dot Night Sights (TX) within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have a Glock 30SF for sale (Located in Austin, Texas, but I will ship to and FFL dealer within the USA) that I recently ...

Thread: WTS: Glock 30SF purchased recently + XS Big Dot Night Sights (TX)

I have a Glock 30SF for sale (Located in Austin, Texas, but I will ship to and FFL dealer within the USA) that I recently purchased. It is in exceptional condition and has been kept lubricated and stored properly. I also use special lubrication to keep the slide in perfect condition and I apply it on a regular basis to keep the pistol quality top-notch. I have fired it less than 50 times at a local indoor range.

It comes completely stock, with all stock accessories, except that the crappy stock sights have been replaced by (my absolute favorite, and I've tried pretty much every brand) XS Big Dot Night Sights (+ a Hogue Grip). They are fantastic for quick target acquisition and they provide highly accurate shot placement if you are fairly proficient at pistol shooting. Even if you are new to firing pistols, you will learn how to use these sights quickly. The pistol has a surprisingly light and comfortable kick to it. When compared with my Glock 27, this pistol is much more fun to shoot and also noticeably easier on my hand and wrist than most other pistols that I have shot in the past (don't get me started on my Kahr MK40, LoL!).

Also included is an extra magazine with a pearce grip extension.

I also have a Brand New In Box LASERMAX Red Dot Laser Sight for it that I can include in the package if you wish.

The package also comes with a free custom holster designed to be worn appendix-style at around 2 O'clock. I crafted it from fine cowhide leather with solid construction and reinforced stitching (it has been oiled well for a fine appearance and has also been coated multiple times with a high quality product to protect it from exposure). It looks pretty cool and has my signature stamped onto it. I am fairly experienced with crafting holsters from leather and this is my latest addition to my collection and carries with it my absolute best craftsmanship and detail. Again, this holster is FREE with the package. It took me about 10 solid hours to craft and a few days total to complete the whole process.

PRICES:

1) Glock 30SF / Stock Accessories & Manuals / XS Big Dot Night Sights / Hogue Grip / Custom Holster: $600.00 USD OBO.

2) The above package with a Brand_New_In_Box LASERMAX included: $830.00 USD OBO.

3) Brand_New_In_Box LASERMAX only (GLOCK 29/30/30SF): $240.00 USD OBO (FREE USPS Priority Mail insured shipping).

PICTURES: (MORE ON FOLLOWING POST BELOW) --->

Thank you for your time and best wishes! STAY SAFE!!!

PLEASE NOTE: The above Kobra Carry is available for the low price of only 3 grand and your left arm. I will throw in a custom made holster for it and leave the ivory grips installed if you include your left leg too, but you are required to send me a picture of yourself after the items are sent. Have a good one!

glock 30sf package sold!

Lasermax still available>

I came across your WTS ad while searching for a Glock 30 SF for sale and did a search on the XS Sights you mentioned. I'd sure be interested in hearing about this special lube if you'd be willing to share? A big thank you for the heads up on the XS Sights. I watched the youtube videos on their sites and will surely be making a purchase from them for a variety of different weapons in the near future. Take care, Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by kashton View Post
    I also use special lubrication to keep the slide in perfect condition and I apply it on a regular basis to keep the pistol quality top-notch.
    the crappy stock sights have been replaced by (my absolute favorite, and I've tried pretty much every brand) XS Big Dot Night Sights They are fantastic for quick target acquisition and they provide highly accurate shot placement if you are fairly proficient at pistol shooting. Even if you are new to firing pistols, you will learn how to use these sights quickly.

New LASERMAX still for sale