Defensive Carry banner

Book Exchange / Paying It Forward: Pat Frank's Alas, Babylon (Va) #3

779 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Jackle1886 
#1 ·
Ok, guys and girls. Here it is, the traveling DCC traveling library. For those who don't remember, the book was donated by ccw9mm and mailed to the first person responding, indicating they want to read and pass the book on to another member. I read it the second time and Mrs oldogy read it.
Alas Babylon is a true TEOTWAWKI read, a real page turner.
So thank you Mr ccw9mm.
Who is next?
oldogy

"If gun laws in fact worked, the sponsors of this type of legislation should have no difficulty drawing upon long lists of examples of crime rates reduced by such legislation. That they cannot do so after a century and a half of trying

Got this book on a Saturday and finished it 5 minutes ago. It is an excellent book and a classic. For those of you from the 1950's and earlier I think there will be a special familiarity with the subject matter in the book. I will mail this book to the first responder. Please PM me with your name and address. I just ask that you forward it after you have read it. Thanks oldogy.
matdicdad

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.