Defensive Carry banner

FS: new stripped RRA AR15 lower, bare upper, 4new GI mags and 200rds .223rem UMC ammo

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  CR2008 
#1 ·
Hi guys, I have had these AR15 parts laying around for to long, and I really don't think I am going to have the extra time or money to get more parts to finish a full AR15, so I am selling EVERYTHING AR15 related:

For Sale: New Rock River Arms AR15 Upper, stripped... wt bare mil spec upper (no barrel etc only forwards assist and breech cover thing) purchased from AR15 bunker in Atlanta at local gun show, sales man said the manufacture was the same that supplied uppers for Stag, RRA etc. Also included are 4 GI mags (unused in plastic bag) and 200 rounds of Remington UMC .223 ammo.

Total asking price: $400 (that's $80 off of the original total price I purchased all this for!) Act now before I change my mind :yup: Try buying all this at a retailer for this price, I dare you! :king:

I would rather sell to a fellow Georgian who can take a look at the goods before they buy if they wish (I never had shipped a firearm before so I rather deal with someone face to face), and would prefer a CCP holder.

Thanks all

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.