WTS Glocks, 1911's, Marlin Lever, TC barrel

This is a discussion on WTS Glocks, 1911's, Marlin Lever, TC barrel within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Have an interest in a new diversion that's gonna take some $$, so I'm thinning the herd. I have a few that I'm willing to ...

Thread: WTS Glocks, 1911's, Marlin Lever, TC barrel

Have an interest in a new diversion that's gonna take some $$, so I'm thinning the herd. I have a few that I'm willing to part with, and once I hit the magic number that I need to fund my interests, the rest will no longer be for sale. :D

Glock 17. This is a recent purchase, bought with very few rounds through it and in like-new condition. I sent it off to the gunsmith and had a brand new pair of Tru-Glo sights with Tritium infusion put on (look it up, $100+ for the sights). Hasn't even gotten back from the 'smith, back any day now. $535.00 with 2 mags, case, all original materials.

Glock 38. Again, this is a recent purchase (within the last week) and have not shot this gun. $460.00 with 2 mags, loader, case, etc. Has Heine sights on it, comes with all you see here:

Kimber Custom CDP II. This was my first 1911, and is killing me to sell. It has run flawlessly, and is 99% in my estimation. Has some feed ramp wear, as would be expected for a gun with around 1100 rounds through it. Great looker, better shooter. $850.00. Don't have shots of this gun, but can get. This is a pic from the Kimber website:

Kimber Pro CDP. Note: This is a Pre "Series II" gun!! Getting harder to find, this one was made by the Custom Shop and has been 100% reliable since I bought it. Has night sights, but are getting dim. The gun is in good shape, and has one of the best triggers of any 1911 I've shot. Hope you don't buy this one... $750.00. Sorry, no pics on this one yet.

Marlin 1894P Guide Gun in .44 Mag. This is a lever action, but don't confuse it with the octagonal barreled stuff or the 1895. This rifle was made from '99 to '00 only, and has a 16 ported barrel (so-called "trapper length"). These are selling for over $650 and usually in the $750-800.00 range elsewhere. I would say this gun is 95% plus. This ain't yer grandpappy's .30-30 here. This one also has a set of TruGlo sights on it, orange rear and green front. Heck of a good brush gun for those treestands with very little room and packs a punch. I had it for a home defense gun, but have to run past 3 others to get to it, so don't really use it. If sold FTF, I have one box of Hornady ammo and a partial of Federal that I'll throw in. This one I'll sell for $575.00. Sorry, no pics yet.

Thompson Center .300 Win Mag *BARREL ONLY** This one is in stainless, and has a brand new camo Nikon 3x9x40 scope on it. Both the barrel and the scope have never been used, and the scope was mounted for me by the gun shop. Literally been sitting in the box waiting for me to sight it in, but I just never did. $200 for barrel alone. $350 for both. Won't sell the scope unless the barrel sells first (hey, might can use it later). No pics yet.

Okay, that's it for now, will post all this on other sites as well, first one time stamped with an "I'll take it," followed by an IMMEDIATE email to me clearly stating your intent to buy (not ask questions) will get the item(s). Memphis area. Prices do NOT include shipping. Thanks for looking!

Okay, as promised, pics:

First, the Custom CDP II:

Next, the Pro CDP:

Lastly, the Pro Carry HD II that's Bobbed:

Have pics of the Marlin too, if you want 'em, email me. Thanks for looking!

As requested, more pics of the Pro CDP:

And the Marlin:

The Custom CDP II and the Stainless Pro Carry HD II are no longer available. SOLD!

Pro CDP no longer for sale.

Marlin SPF.

Barrel and Marlin lever are both sold. Still have both Glocks.