Wts: H&k P7: [AZ]

This is a discussion on Wts: H&k P7: [AZ] within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; H&K P7 9mm, with original packaging and one magazine. $670.00 via PayPal Factory Refurbished Grade A condition. Will sell and ship on-line only through my ...

Thread: Wts: H&k P7: [AZ]

VIP Member

H&K P7 9mm, with original packaging and one magazine. $670.00 via PayPal
    Factory Refurbished Grade A condition.
    Will sell and ship on-line only through my authorized gun dealer IAW rules, etc. BTW: I never sold a gun in this way, so there may be other requirements. PM for questions.
    Regards,
    Last edited by Saber; May 23rd, 2009 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Content Added based on Admin directive
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

Administrator
    The title of the thread should contain what the item is, followed by a colon ":" and the city/state or at least state where the item is for sale, since some people will only buy locally or within their state.
    You should do the same if it is an item you want to buy, rather than sell.
    Threads started that do not conform to this requirement may be edited or deleted at moderators'

I added :[AZ] in for you.

Please post the price, terms, shipping arrangements, etc in the initial post.

Just a bump..... Seems like a good price for a grade A P7. ( Don't know the guy or the gun , but I sure like both of my P7's)

Wished I had paid that amount.......

Price is good, pretty much what I paid for mine (though I got 2 mags)
    I'd snag it if I had the extra $$ as I'd like another one, but just picked up a PM9 and an AR.......

Good Luck with the sale!
    (or do the smart thing and keep it!....)
    When Guns Are Outlawed, Only Outlaws will have guns

Just remember, When seconds count help is mere minutes away

Also remember, When you go to trial by jury you are putting yourself into the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.

PSP or M8? Does it have the brush? Plum slide? Manual? How many rounds have you put through it? Pics would answer most of these questions.
    HK45c V1

VIP Member

** hold **

Thanks fellow members, but I currently have it on a hold. Yes, it's a "P7" and not the "P7M8". The "PSP" was/is the designation for the initial version marked with "PSP" on the grips. They are typically higher in value for this reason alone. Anyway, the build quality is really hard to beat.
    Regards,
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saber View Post
    Anyway, the build quality is really hard to beat.
    +1

I carried my P7 PSP at the NRA convention last week. While paying a visit to the HK booth I had a chat with one of the reps. I said he could call me old fashioned but I prefered my P7 to anything they currently had on the market. He said he didn't blame me one bit.
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

VIP Member
    Sale recanted based on new information ~
    Regards,
    ~ Stephen King