WTS Practically New Ruger Super Red Hawk .454 Casull w/ Bushnell Red Dot Scope : [NC]

WTS Practically New Ruger Super Red Hawk .454 Casull w/ Bushnell Red Dot Scope : [NC]

This is a discussion on WTS Practically New Ruger Super Red Hawk .454 Casull w/ Bushnell Red Dot Scope : [NC] within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Okay here's what I have in this "package" . In the description I stated that the SRH is practically new. By that I mean it ...

Thread: WTS Practically New Ruger Super Red Hawk .454 Casull w/ Bushnell Red Dot Scope : [NC]

Okay here's what I have in this "package". In the description I stated that the SRH is practically new. By that I mean it has only been fired 10 times; 3 when I bought it and 7 to sight it in. I purchased this arrangement for deer and bear hunting. I only took it deer hunting twice and have never fired it while in the woods, only on the range. Doesn't say much for my luck while hunting.

Here's a link to the Ruger site description for this revolver: Ruger Super Redhawk®*Double Action*Revolver (KSRH-7454) Overview although now it appears as if Ruger is shipping them with the Hogue grips from the factory.

It is the Stainless Steel matte finish with a 7-1/2" barrel. The scope mount is made specifically for this gun by B-Square. You will notice that it (the mount) is black in color. I had originally purchased a Stainless mount and there was an inherent flaw that allowed the mount to come loose after several shots which B-Square later corrected. They replaced the SS mount with the black mount as they never manufactured the corrected mount in SS.

The rings and scope are from Bushnell. Bushnell Outdoor Products It is a four reticle, adjustable brightness ("OFF" + 11 brightness settings) and elevation and windage adjustments.

I replaced the original Ruger grip with a much more comfortable Hogue grip. After only 3 shots this baby was rubbing a blister on my hand (possibly due to improper gripping) and the Hogue grips made it MUCH more comfortable to shoot.

I purchased a "cheap" nylon Passport holster that I modified to accommodate the scope.

I have all original paperwork, box, Ruger scope rings (stainless steel, matte finish as well), original Ruger grips, 17 rds. of .454 Hornady 300 gr. JHP/XTP, 13 rds. .454 Magtech 260 gr. SJSP & 50 rds. .45 Long Colt Winchester 250 gr. LFN ammo.

I didn't really keep up with everything I put into this gun so I've been pricing the package and so far here's what I've found:

Ruger SRH KSRH-7454 = $700 - $750 (and as much as $850 if you can find it in stock anywhere although in all honesty I wouldn't pay $850 for it)
    Bushnell Trophy 73-0134 = $100
    B-Square Scope Mount = $65
    Hogue Grips = $30
    Ammo = ~$75
    Passport Holster = $20

Everything totals up to nearly $1,000 however here's what I want to do, shoot me a PM and let me know how much you would be willing to pay or what you have to trade. I'm not really wanting to sell it but I have a few other toys I want to get before hunting season. If I don't get rid of it soon I'll probably just end up keeping it til I kill a deer or bear.
    Attached Images
    "We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

DID YOU KNOW: 89.3% of all quoted statistics are fabricated

Bump for good deal.
    We can't stop here...this is bat country.
    Μολὼν λαβέ
    Res Ipsa Loquitur

Is there anything that I can do/say/post in order to bring a little attention to this post? Are the pics working or just not representative of what one usually looks at when purchasing a firearm? I noticed one is a little blury but it is excellent if you want to see the carpet in full focus,

Okay, well, I'm considering just taking it to the next gun show but I've never done that before. How does that transaction usually take place? If I sell a gun at the show do I have to pay a fee to the show coordinator? I've seen people selling just outside the door/gate, is that okay or even legal?

Thoughts? Pointers??
    "We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

I think you got a great deal going there. I saw a Ruger Alaskan in .454 at my local fun store they want $940 for it. If you take it to the gun show you don't have to pay any seller fees. Have a price set that you want for it because everybody will be asking and if you don't have a price most won't talk any more.
    We can't stop here...this is bat country.
    Μολὼν λαβέ
    Res Ipsa Loquitur

Question

Okay then, let me go about this a different way. I'm going to take this baby in to the gun shop tomorrow for trade in. How much does eveyone here think would be a fair price on trade in?

SOLD or TRADED!!!

Got a brand spanking NEW Kel-tec PF-9 and a brand spanking NEW Beretta 3032 Tomcat from the good folks at my new favorite gun shop!!!

Next on the list is a Walther P22, Mossberg Persuader or Cruiser (8rd.) and an AR!!! Any suggestions on the AR???