WTS Custom H&K P7M8 Sharkskin Holster: [PA]

This is a discussion on WTS Custom H&K P7M8 Sharkskin Holster: [PA] within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Made by Jeff Wright, of Boom Stick Holsters. Black shark skin exterior, interior is horsehide lined. Askins-Avenger style, zero-cant, 1.5" loops. Front loop is a ...

Thread: WTS Custom H&K P7M8 Sharkskin Holster: [PA]

WTS Custom H&K P7M8 Sharkskin Holster: [PA]

Made by Jeff Wright, of Boom Stick Holsters.

Black shark skin exterior, interior is horsehide lined. Askins-Avenger style, zero-cant, 1.5" loops. Front loop is a tunnel style, rear is a hidden style. R/H.

tested for fitment only, Brand-new condition, as received from maker.

Asking $80 shipped.

Please PM w/ any questions...

Regards,

Bones
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein

2. Remove Ads

Forgot to add - Located in PA

My apologies:

I should have stated in the title of the thread, that I am located in PA.

However, I have included shipping charges in my total asking price, so this is somewhat of a moot point... I did want to add this information, though, so that the Mod's know that I am aware of my error...

Thanks all!

Regards,

Bones
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein

JD
    Administrator
    How well do you think a P7 would fit it? I know there will be some loose fit where the added piece is on the M8, but overall I don't think it would be too bad. I do need a OWB for my P7 as I sold my El Passo holster....

Distinguished Member Array P7fanatic's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    How well do you think a P7 would fit it? I know there will be some loose fit where the added piece is on the M8, but overall I don't think it would be too bad. I do need a OWB for my P7 as I sold my El Passo holster....
    Since the holster is not extremely boned it may work. What it will depend on is if the bottom opening is open enough for the muzzle of the P7 to slide down in to it. The M8 has a larger trigger guard which extends farther down the slide of the pistol so in order for the P7 to fit it will have to slide farther down into the holster to have a snug fit.
    I have a Milt Sparks IWB that's made for the M8 that is boned similarly to this holster and it holds my P7's also very well because they are able to slide farther down so that they fit into the trigger boning.
    That's the way I look at it.

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Thomas Jefferson

"Liberalism is a Mental Disorder." -Michael Savage

GOOD Gun Control is being able to hit your target! -Myself

Since you are not selling your Del Fatti ISP-4 with matching SM-S I guess I'll have to take this one.

PM Sent.
    Go Glock - until you can afford H&K

It's possible that it might work w/a P7, but I honestly have never tried mine in it for fitment... Only ever had my M8 in it - But the fitment of the M8 is quite snug... The P7 might have issues w/ the front sight snagging on the bottom of the muzzle end during the drawstroke (Due to reasons articulated by P7Fanatic)...

On a related note, Catalina, replying to your PM in just a moment, and in the meantime, I'm going to list this as SPF to Catalina... If Catalina passes, JD, I will try the P7 fitment in it for you...

Thanks all!

Regards,

Bones
    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post

Holster is SPF

This holster is SPF to Catalina.

Thank you everyone!

Regards,

Bones

Wonderful holster and transaction - thanks JoeyBones!
    Go Glock - until you can afford H&K