WTS: .40 S+W brass (CA)

This is a discussion on WTS: .40 S+W brass (CA) within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; $75 shipped for a USPS flat rate box with aprox. 2,500 once fired, mixed headstamp .40 S+W brass. Cleaned but otherwise unprocessed. Two boxes available. ...

Thread: WTS: .40 S+W brass (CA)

WTS: .40 S+W brass (CA)

$75 shipped for a USPS flat rate box with aprox. 2,500 once fired, mixed headstamp .40 S+W brass. Cleaned but otherwise unprocessed. Two boxes available. Each box weighs about 25 Lbs.
    I have an aprox. headstamp ratio, by picking 100 random cases from the top of the box and sorting them. I make no guarantee that this ratio holds true for the whole box, but I expect it should be close:

Winchester 41
    Blazer Brass 14
    CCI 13
    CBC 10
    R-P 10
    PMC 10
    Speer 2
    Attached Images
    How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual; as a trustworthy & productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised and taken care of.
    Suzanna Hupp

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by deadhawg View Post
    $75 shipped for a USPS flat rate box with aprox. 2,500 once fired, mixed headstamp .40 S+W brass. Cleaned but otherwise unprocessed. Two boxes available. Each box weighs about 25 Lbs.
    I have an aprox. headstamp ratio, by picking 100 random cases from the top of the box and sorting them. I make no guarantee that this ratio holds true for the whole box, but I expect it should be close:

Winchester 41
    Blazer Brass 14
    CCI 13
    CBC 10
    R-P 10
    PMC 10
    Speer 2
    Price reduced to $65.00 for a box of 2500 shipped.
    How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual; as a trustworthy & productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised and taken care of.
    Suzanna Hupp

Sent a PM to deadhawg.

Sold.
    Suzanna Hupp