WTT AK for AR (TX)

WTT AK for AR (TX)

This is a discussion on WTT AK for AR (TX) within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I've got an In Range assembled SA 85 (It's theAKforum.com's first Special Edition Rifle) and some extras that I'm wanting to trade for a quality ...

Thread: WTT AK for AR (TX)

Senior Member Array KevinDooley's Avatar

WTT AK for AR (TX)

I've got an In Range assembled SA 85 (It's theAKforum.com's first Special Edition Rifle) and some extras that I'm wanting to trade for a quality AR. The rifle currently has US made Bulgarian plum furniture from KVAR on it with a E German style wire folder (lever not button), though I do still have the standard Warsaw length stock. I'm basically wanting to trade a rifle for a rifle. Included with the AK are:

12 Misc 30 round mags (Mostly European surplus, several Yugo BHO type, and I think there are some Chinese in there I believe)

1 5 Round mag

1 20 Round mag

1 Bakelight grip

1 Yugo black plastic grip

1 spare piston

3 or 4 various cleaning kits and an oil bottle or two

Romanian leather sling

B-Square sight tool

I'm looking for a bare-bones KISS M4 style AR of decent quality and a couple of mags - builds are acceptable given decent parts. I'm thinking something like an LMT/BCM build, CDD M4LE, S&W MP15, ADS or something similar. I won't part out the mags and stuff unless buyer/trader doesn't want them.

If you're local (DFW area), I've got 80 or so rounds of 7.62x39 to go with it (mix of Wolf Military Classic and Brown Bear).

I'm pretty open to offers, just let me know what you've got!

I haven't taken any pictures yet, I'll try to get them up in a day or so...
    Last edited by KevinDooley; June 18th, 2009 at 01:05 AM.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

The will to win is worthless if you do not have the will to prepare. -Thane Yost

Senior Member Array KevinDooley's Avatar
    For some reason I can't edit the original thread to add pictures, so I'm just gonna reply here:

I've also got a US made AK74 style brake for 7.62 AKs that I'll throw in as well.
    Last edited by KevinDooley; June 19th, 2009 at 06:59 PM.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

The will to win is worthless if you do not have the will to prepare. -Thane Yost

PM sent