WTS: Kimber Custom II (TX)

This is a discussion on WTS: Kimber Custom II (TX) within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have a good condition basic Kimber Custom II for sale. MSRP is $828 plus magwell $70 - $900 total Sell for $700 - OFFERS ...

I have a good condition basic Kimber Custom II for sale. MSRP is $828 plus magwell $70 - $900 total

Sell for $700 -OFFERS CONSIDERED- which includes overnight shipping to your FFL... PayPal preferred.

- Add $65 if you want the Wilson Starburst grips pictured or $50 if you'd like the Wilson Combat Diagonal G10 grips. Add nothing if you want the basic rubber Kimber grips only.

I have added a Kimber Magwell and an ambi-safety. As of now, it has Wilson Combat Starburst grips, but will ship with standard Custom II grips.

This gun has under 1,000 rounds through it, closer to maybe 850? Not a single problem except for a few from a faulty magazine when I first got it.

It has some normal holster wear on the slide and near the muzzle. Lock up is great and I just put it all new springs (MSH, Recoil and FP Spring) from Wilson Combat, including the heavy duty firing pin spring.

This gun is great, has just had a complete breakdown and thorough cleaning when the new springs were put in. Has not been shot since.

Ready to ship when payment clears.

Here's the link to read about the gun - Kimber - Continuing The Legacy

And a few pics...

Sorry the one above is in my holster, it's an older pic for a thread. If you'd like detailed pics, let me know.

Jonathan
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

Price Drop - $650 includes shipping
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

Wilson Combat Starburst grips - SOLD
    Last edited by jonconsiglio; July 1st, 2009 at 04:49 PM.

Senior Member Array McPatrickClan's Avatar
    Just curious, why are you selling it?

Well, I sold a Strider SMF since it was too large and I had a $700 electric bill and $330 water bill this month... Crazy, right?

Anyway, I realized how much I miss the Strider after two days, and found a guy that would trade a new SNG for my 710 and some cash.

Selling a couple Surefires and grips too. So, I realized that this particular gun sits there all the time and never really gets used. I carry my SIS Pro daily and I shoot the Pro/Commander guns better for some reason anyway.

So, I figured, what the heck, I need the money. Business is about half of what it was this same time last year, and I have a good amount of money owed, but not until the end of August and later.

Plus, my 4-year-old starts private school in about 6 or 7 weeks and our son is due on August 16th. My wife said if I wanted to buy anything else, I'd have to sell something. So, there it all goes!

I just explained that earlier to someone else, and still wasn't able to make it any less long-winded!! Sorry about that!

Still available....

Wilson Combat Starburst and Diagonal grips are both sold.
    Last edited by jonconsiglio; July 2nd, 2009 at 06:57 PM.

Back to top...

The Kimber Custom II is still available but has an interested party. All Wilson grips are gone, so it will come with the standard Custom II grips and the Kimber magwell and ambi-safety I added.

Thanks for looking!

Gonna try to sell 2 this week to see if I can get the money up. I am really looking for a nice 1911.

Sounds good... Email, PM or call me if you have any questions. There's another member that's interested, but he said he might not be able to.

This is a great gun. With all the rounds through it, it only had a few failures to return to battery and a failure to eject in the first 50 rounds and it was due to a particular KimPro Tac mag.

Ever since, it's been 100%, and that's not just at the range, but at IDPA and USPSA. I've used it in 5 or 6 IDPA matches and 2 USPSA matches. Never a single problem.

I carried it off and on for a few months also. I hate parting with it! Let me know if you have any questions, thanks for looking!

Jonathan

Kimber Custom II is SOLD

Thanks to everyone for their interest!

Jonathan