WTS:Kimber Eclipse Custom II, Sig P226r, Sig P229, H&K P7 PSP (NC)

This is a discussion on WTS:Kimber Eclipse Custom II, Sig P226r, Sig P229, H&K P7 PSP (NC) within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have four for sale. All guns have original factory boxes manuals and all paperwork. All prices include shipping from myself to your FFL. Please ...

Thread: WTS:Kimber Eclipse Custom II, Sig P226r, Sig P229, H&K P7 PSP (NC)

I have four for sale. All guns have original factory boxes manuals and all paperwork. All prices include shipping from myself to your FFL. Please be sure your FFL will receive from a non FFL holder. I will only ship to states that allow guns and magazines allowed by your local law. I will send more pics to any serious party that wants more emailed to them. All payments are to be US postal money order. Any questions please feel free to post questions here or email me at awells44@ec.rr.com and I'll gladly answer any questions. Thanks for looking.

First up Kimber Eclipse Custom II full size 1911. I will include original Kimber magazine and 1 Chip McCormick shooting star magazine. Gun does have one small idiot scratch. The night sights still burn very bright. This gun has never had a failure to fire or to extract. It shoots great. Price $780.00

Second Sig Sauer P226r in .40 S&W factory night sights and nitron finish. This gun came with 2 13rd magazines but I will include a third factory original 13 rd magazine for 3 13rd mags total. This gun was bought in February brand new and has had 915 rds through it with zero problems. Price $680.00

Third Sig Sauer P229 in 9mm. Gun has bright night sights and functions PERFECT. This gun came originally with 2 10rd mags but I will ship with 2 factory 13rd magazines.

Fourth H&K P7 PSP in 9mm. This P7 comes with one magazine hard box, not cardboard box, manual, brush. I also have 4 additional magazines for this gun. These magazines are perfect. Price for the gun and 4 additional mags for total of 5 mags is $850.00. If the purchaser only wants gun with 1 magazine price is $650.00.
    Purchaser of this gun has first right to buy 4 additional mags. If buyer does not want additional 4 mags than and only than will I sell them for $200.00 total. Or individually for $65.00 a piece shipped on my dime.

Sorry for not being able to post more than 5 pics but if anybody who is serious needs better or more pics please let me know and I will accomodate.

Thanks again for looking. Aaron
    Attached Images
    Last edited by papalapa; July 7th, 2009 at 08:33 PM.

ATTN: gglockster I've tried to reply to your PT but none of my PT messages back to you are going through. Please email me at awells44@ec.rr.com with yout email address and I'll email you back the answers to the questions you asked.

Aaron

Sorry but it was brought to my attention that I didn't add a price on the P229. I seem to be unable to edit the original post so for all who are interested the price is $650.00. And like all the rest that includes free shipping to yor FFL. And like the others if anyone needs better pics please let me know.
    Last edited by papalapa; July 8th, 2009 at 04:53 PM. Reason: typo

H&K P7 is SPF. Price drop on three other guns.
    Kimber $710.00 free shipping
    P226R $645.00 free shipping
    P229 $615.00 free shipping

Any interest at all? Priced to high or not what anybody's looking for?

What is the round count of the Kimber? How old is it? Have more pics?
    Erick Smith
    smith.erick@mac.com

Bi-Tone SC XD .40
    w/Trijicon Night Sights
    Crossbreed Supertuck, Blackhawk Serpa

Kimber is SPF. Sig P229 and P226R are still availble. If you have an offer to make please feel free to send it my way and I'll see if we can work something out on these last 2.

Aaron

H&k p7 psp 9mm magazines

Hi,

I am very interested in two (2) of the H&K P7 PSP 9MM magazines you have listed, if they are still available. Please advise. Thanks!

H&k p7 psp 9mm magazines

Hi,

I am very interested in two (2) of the H&K P7 PSP 9MM magazines you have listed, if they are still available.

Pm sent for P229.
    "The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary.
    Men alone are quite capable of every wickedness."

-Joseph Conrad-