WTS: HK P7 Factory Refub: [AZ]

This is a discussion on WTS: HK P7 Factory Refub: [AZ] within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Yes, this one has the plum colored slide and like all of them, it has a few high spots. Aside from that, it’s in grade-A ...

Thread: WTS: HK P7 Factory Refub: [AZ]

VIP Member

WTS: HK P7 Factory Refub: [AZ]

Yes, this one has the plum colored slide and like all of them, it has a few high spots. Aside from that, it’s in grade-A condition and it was purchased from a local dealer in my Arizona town. Comes with factory box, bore brush, manual, pithy lock and one magazine. I will attest that this pistol is tighter than a cats meow! I’ll try and post some photos as time permits.

Buyer must agree to FLL shipment/transfer and split those costs as well as Pay Pal if used. I'm guessing that would run around $50 or so to the buyer. Selling price before fees is $650.00. PM if interested but please don't ask for freebies or discounts. After all, this is not eeebay ~ Sell restricted to 47-States (California excluded) *This offer is subject to revision prior to a purchase agreement.
    Regards,
    Last edited by Saber; July 11th, 2009 at 06:38 PM.
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

2. Remove Ads

Administrator

Post Added: [AZ] State Into Title

Not directed at this member specifically but FYI to all members to read the forum rules for listing items for sale on DC.

The title of the thread should contain what the item is, followed by a colon ":" and the city/state or at least state where the item is for sale, since some people will only buy locally or within their state. You should do the same if it is an item you want to buy, rather than sell. Threads started that do not conform to this requirement may be edited or deleted at moderators' discretion.

VIP Member
    OK, I finally got around to posting a few simple PIC's. BTW: The price now includes one extra magazine, plus shipping.

BTW: I blotted out the serial number so if the photos look strange, that's why. Likewise, the blotches below the front portion of the slide, is simply oil film I didn't wipe off before I took the photo. If anyone wants another shot or two, let me know.
    Regards,
    Dan
    Attached Images
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

Where are the pictures posted?
    NRA Instructor

NRA Endowment Member

Be a mentor to the youth of our communities.
    Show them the way to shoot for the moon.
    If they miss, push them to reach out for a star.
    If any gang banger punks try to divert their attention...
    show them the light as well.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbmccord View Post
    Where are the pictures posted?
    Oops! I had to pull them down for a quick edit. You know, the whole serial number thing' ~
    Regards,
    ~ Stephen King