Must sell, prefer FTF. Just purchased in January and has had approx 30 rounds run thru it. It functioned very well and it very accurate. It is the flat top receiver and I have added an aluminum carry handle with A3 sights. 16.5" barrel with 4 position collapsible butt stock. Also have a carry handle mount scope rail, a Walther red dot sight (never been mounted, think it's a knock off) and a forearm grip. It has 2 Cammega 30 rd mags (front of mag slides down for easy loading) and both function well. It also has a hard case, factory cleaning kit, and 550(approx) rounds of 5.56 ammo.

I would like to get $1000 for the whole thing. A buddy said he wanted to buy it and I haven't heard from him in 2 weeks.

If you have a slick .35 Remington lever action I'll swap for your gun and $500 boot. I decided I would rather have a deer rifle than an assault rifle I will never use.

As stated above, I would rather meet face to face in the central OK area, I'm in Edmond, OK and might be willing to drive if you buy lunch! :-)