WTB: 1911 Holster

This is a discussion on WTB: 1911 Holster within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I just started carrying my new 1911... interested in a comfortable holster... probably would prefer IWB....

Senior Member Array McPatrickClan's Avatar

I just started carrying my new 1911... interested in a comfortable holster... probably would prefer IWB.

That depends. I have two 1911's and a glock to chose from whenever I go out. My glock and Rock Island Officer's 1911 both get a crossbreed holster. Very comfortable, and conceals extremely well. My problem is that I'm kind of a big guy (6' 260 lbs) and I had a lot of trial and error with carrying before I found something that virtually makes my weapon disappear. I'm waiting on a holster from Bulman leather for my Sig 1911 platinum elite. I'd rather have that pistol in leather than in kydex. I'm not too concerned with the finish on the Rock, and the tenifer finish on the Glock is pretty much indestructable. I don't mean to ramble, sorry. Anyway, check out Crossbreedholsters.com, and Bulmangunleather.com.

TGC
    M-TAC