FS; MO, Colt New Agent .45

This is a discussion on FS; MO, Colt New Agent .45 within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Well, it's making me sick but here it is. Before I work a deal with my regular dealer I wanted to offer this to all ...

Thread: FS; MO, Colt New Agent .45

Distinguished Member Array Gideon's Avatar

FS; MO, Colt New Agent .45

Well, it's making me sick but here it is. Before I work a deal with my regular dealer I wanted to offer this to all of you. It's my Colt New Agent .45

It's less than a year old, has about 100 rounds of 230 grain ball ammo through it and at least that same amount in 185 and 230 grain JHP ammo so total round count is somewhere between 200 to 250 rounds. The bluing is excellent, no scratches, but you can just start to make out the rubbing on the blued edges of the slide from holster wear. The gun has run good although it didn't care for Remmington UMC JHP's. It would occassionally have a FTF on those if I recall correctly. It worked perfectly with everything else I ran through it.

I'm selling it because I just can't shoot the .45 well. I've decided to go with only 9mm and .38 for my CCW needs.

Consider the trench site before you buy it. I almost didn't buy it because of that. I will say this though, I found that you can actually "sight" the weapon using the trench. It's kind of like shooting a shotgun with a bead although the end of the trench is the bead. I'm 48 and wear glasses and the eyes aren't what they used to be. For me, I found the trench sight lined up way faster for me than traditional 3 dots but your mileage may vary. Anyway they're wierd and you have to practice a bit but once I got the knack of it I love it and it will never snag leather.

I'm asking $725 + you pay actual shipping. I have the original box, papers, locks, etc.

If interested, I'm also selling a COM III IWB holster and dual mag pouch carrier by HBE leather. It's an outstanding holster. I posted this in a seperate post.

Finally, I also have two Wilson Combat 7 round mags that I'm willing to sell with the gun or seperately. This will give you 8 rounds total and the mags are flawless. They're also all BLACK and look great with the gun. They're mdl 47,OXCB and go for $36.95 but I'll sell them for $25.00 each to include shipping.

So if you're interested let me know...I'm going to leave this here a while to see if any of you want it first, then go to a guy I deal with regularly.

Makes me sick to sell it but I'm going to use this money to get a Kahr K9.

Thanks
    Attached Images

2. Remove Ads

My apologies to the forum

Well I owe everyone an apology; I've hardly been able to work today thinking about selling this Colt. I'm suffering from sellers remorse and I haven't even received an offer on this yet!!

I also found out today that this gun is likely under recall so I'm checking that out too. So for now I'm pulling this add.

So I still have a .45 but no ammo now! Serves me right!

Anyway, I wanted to apologize. I'm normally not so fickle but in this case

So the K9 project will just have to wait!!!

***edited... you do have to return a New Agent***

It is, in your case, New Agent (O7810D) From: GT01001 To: GT04505 were those affected.

Yes sir, mine is included!!

Thanks all
    Gideon

Well she's going back to the factory so I'm closing this.