WTB IWB holster for Kahr cw40

This is a discussion on WTB IWB holster for Kahr cw40 within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I'm looking for a holster that will clip on IWB and allow me to wear it for several hours comfortably. I know about the major ...

Thread: WTB IWB holster for Kahr cw40

Distinguished Member Array pcon's Avatar

I'm looking for a holster that will clip on IWB and allow me to wear it for several hours comfortably. I know about the major holster makers, but thought I'd try here first to see if anyone has one they want to get rid of.

I'd like it to be tuckable, but that's certainly not a requirement.

Thanks, all.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

memento mori

btt - anyone? the CW9 is the same frame, just different barrel
    Μολὼν λαβέ

memento mori

I have this that I would ship to you for $55. It is a Rosen express CLP for a Kahr T9 perhaps 1/2" longer than your CW9, although I am not sure about that. You can check out the specs at kahr.com. It is like new.

Thanks, Mike

Assuming right handed?
    Better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackle1886 View Post
    Assuming right handed?
    Me? Yes.

Not a clip-on or tuckable, but any interest in this super nice like new HBE Com 3 for $90 shipped?

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.
    -- Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Jackle1886 View Post
    Assuming right handed?
    Yes, I'm sorry, right handed. Preferably IWB/OWB clip, but I'm open to anything. I just want to make sure it holds the gun close to the body and is easy to get on and off.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

memento mori

Don't know if you've tried anything like the one slimjim has above, but I've tried both clip-on and dual snaps and find the dual snaps actually much easier to get on and off one handed. YMMV.

Hoss
    Sig 239 SAS 40 S&W / Sig 239 9mm / Kahr PM-9 / Walther PPS .40 / Sig P-245 / Ruger LCP
    Beretta Tomcat / Walther PPK / BDA 380 / Taurus 85 / Kel-Tec PF-9 / Am. Derringer 357

NRA Life Member
    My Web Site

Quote Originally Posted by cvhoss View Post
    Don't know if you've tried anything like the one slimjim has above, but I've tried both clip-on and dual snaps and find the dual snaps actually much easier to get on and off one handed. YMMV.

Hoss
    Really? I've only had a galco with snaps and it was hell to get it on and off...maybe it was just that holster.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

memento mori

Quote Originally Posted by pcon View Post
    Really? I've only had a galco with snaps and it was hell to get it on and off...maybe it was just that holster.
    I originally had a Don Hume clip on because I could get one quick. It became obvious that I was going to need something different as the metal clip kept gouging the leather on the center console of my truck. Because he had such a quick turn-around, the first ones I got were from Little Feather LeatherWorks. Very easy to get on and off though they share the same middle thickness that the single clip Don Hume holster had. The next ones I got were from Brigade GunLeather. These became my everyday holsters for the P245 & PM-9. The next were a UBG Canute holster for my Sig 239 and eventually got a UBG Canute for my PPS.

I'm a big guy and find it difficult to reach my off hand around to the 4 o'clock position of my strong side to help hook up a holster. I've found the snap holsters much easier to manipulate as they don't try and push my pants/belt down as I'm installing them. Very easy to insert the holster, pull out on the belt slightly and tuck the strap under and around the belt and then snap her up with the one hand. I do find that it helps every so often to put a small drop of gun oil inside the female portion of the snap to make it snap easier. Again, YMMV.

Hoss
    Sig 239 SAS 40 S&W / Sig 239 9mm / Kahr PM-9 / Walther PPS .40 / Sig P-245 / Ruger LCP
    Beretta Tomcat / Walther PPK / BDA 380 / Taurus 85 / Kel-Tec PF-9 / Am. Derringer 357

NRA Life Member
    My Web Site