WTS/WTT Walther P.22 Bi-tone Pink/Stainless

This is a discussion on WTS/WTT Walther P.22 Bi-tone Pink/Stainless within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; In case anyone is looking for a great plinking or starter gun for their wife or daughter, I've decided to sell my pink Walther. My ...

Thread: WTS/WTT Walther P.22 Bi-tone Pink/Stainless

In case anyone is looking for a great plinking or starter gun for their wife or daughter, I've decided to sell my pink Walther. My kids have all graduated to the Glock 19. The gun is about 5 months old and I've never had a single problem with it. I've heard they can be picky about ammo but again, this one has eaten everything it's been fed. It comes with the case, the backstraps, THREE magazines,extra front sights, gide rod tool,paperwork, etc..... basically everything it came with new plus the extra mag. I also have a Fobus paddle holster for it. I would like $350 plus shipping and transfer fee's. Valid permit is required of course! Pics are from my phone, sorry.

Distinguished Member Array Gideon's Avatar
    I'll have to be REAL SURE my girls don't see this! I have a 12yr old and a 9yr old girl (not to mention the boys) who love to shoot my P22; they'd die for this!

LOL Gideon! We have had some GREAT fun with this little thing! I originally got it for myself just to learn the basics and figured the kids could use it for the same reason. Well this little Walther did us a huge favor! I thought about keeping it but figured someone might get the same pleasure out of it that we did and all three of my kids, daughter included have moved on to bigger weapons. I'll miss it but I need to get my daughter a Glock so she can compete in the IDPA Juniors :)

Still available?

I have just started shooting and my DH has a P22. I am interested in the same version only in pink. Is this still available?

Thanks