WTS: Strider SNG CC

This is a discussion on WTS: Strider SNG CC within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Hey Guys, I have a Strider SNG CC up for sale. I bought it new about a month ago. I've used it a few times. ...

Thread: WTS: Strider SNG CC

WTS: Strider SNG CC

Hey Guys,

I have a Strider SNG CC up for sale. I bought it new about a month ago. I've used it a few times. There's one tiny scratch on each side at the tip which are hard to see in the photos, but the rest of the knife is perfect. They are about 1/4" in length and it's more of a tiny scuff than a scratch.

The Ranger Green G10 is still perfect, not a mark on treated Ti side or the clip. The knife is beautiful, but I found a William Henry that I would carry more and need the funds!

MSRP $475
    Sell for $425 shipped - No PayPal fees - Shipped Priority Mail, insured with delivery confirmation the same or next day from Corpus Christi, Texas.

First I'll take here and to my email gets it since it will be on two other forums. You can contact me at jonathan@consigliophotography.com
    [jonathan (at) consigliophotography (dot) com]

Lock up (SNG is obviously the one on the right side)

Also, it still has the factory angle to the edge, I just honed and polished it, so it's actually sharper than new but still has the factory look to it.

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by jonconsiglio; August 11th, 2009 at 04:22 PM.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

2. Remove Ads

Price Drop - $410

My wife goes in for a C-Section today at 3pm. We'll be at the hospital for 3 or 4 days, but I'll have my computer with me. It may take a little while to get back to you guys, just so you know!

Jonathan
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

SOLD, Thank you!
    Last edited by jonconsiglio; August 12th, 2009 at 11:53 PM.