FS/T (MS only): S&W PC Shorty 40; 5946; 6946; 4516; Ruger SP-101; Taurus M605 8-shot

This is a discussion on FS/T (MS only): S&W PC Shorty 40; 5946; 6946; 4516; Ruger SP-101; Taurus M605 8-shot within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have the following firearms for sale in the Jackson metro area. I will post pictures in the next couple of days as well. The ...

Thread: FS/T (MS only): S&W PC Shorty 40; 5946; 6946; 4516; Ruger SP-101; Taurus M605 8-shot

Senior Member Array TheGreatGonzo's Avatar

FS/T (MS only): S&W PC Shorty 40; 5946; 6946; 4516; Ruger SP-101; Taurus M605 8-shot

I have the following firearms for sale in the Jackson metro area. I will post pictures in the next couple of days as well. The only trade I'm really interested in would be a Sig P229 in .357Sig. I might consider other .357Sig pistols depending on which gun you are interested in for trade. The guns are listed on a couple of other boards, so please follow an "I'll take it" with an email. I will update the post as often and quickly as possible to reflect guns that have been sold. At this time, I am only interested in an in-state sale/trade. Not looking to ship. Email me at Gonzo4Hire(at)aol(dot)com.
    Thanks!
    Gonzo

1. S&W Performance Center Shorty .40: Includes aluminum PC case with one broken latch; papers; 3 magazines; RH black "shark pattern" Wilson Combat holster (OWB) and RH comination leather/formed nylon holster (OWB); standard sights; excellent condition; $650

2. S&W 5946 DAO 9mm: Includes original blue cardboard box and papers; 4 magazines; Alessi RH OWB holster (brown); standard sights; excellent condition; $450

3. S&W 6946 DAO 9mm: No box or papers; 3 magazines; night sights with strong glow; factory Delrin grips and rubber Hogue fingergroove grips; custom K&D RH OWB holster; excellent condition; $425

4. S&W 4516-3 compact 45 ACP: No box or papers; 3 magazines; night sights with strong glow. This pistol was customized by the original owner (MHP Trooper) with a Briley bushing, but I cannot verify who did the work. The front strap of the grip was also pebbled. This pistol is scary accurate, has a very smooth trigger, and is a really nice carry gun. I have fired exactly 220 rounds of various hollowpoint rounds (mostly 230-grain) through it with nary a hick-up. Includes two brown RH OWB holsters and a single brown mag pouch with snap (knife pouch style). $400

5. Ruger SP-101 .357Magnum (2" barrel): Hard to find "target gray finish"; includes box and papers. I am the original owner and this revolver has had exactly 20 rounds through it and has been carried about 1/2 dozen times in the holster. It has Eagle Secret Service grips. It has a Trijicon Tritium front night sight installed. It includes a black Matt DelFatti RH OWB holster with black shark trim and a cordovan Matt DelFatti speedloader pouch. A really, really nice carry package. $550

6. Taurus M605 8-shot .357 Magnum revolver: This wheelgun was a limited run made by Taurus in 1996. It is polished stainless, DAO (bobbed hammer), and has a 3" barrel. It comes with the box and papers and has never been fired. (I have dry fired it only and it has a very smooth trigger, comparable to my S&W 686.) Includes 3 speedloaders and a dual speedloader pouch. $450

I am an armorer for my agency and I take very good care of my firearms. I believe these pieces reflect that care. Pictures to follow soon. Please feel free to ask questions.
    Best regards,
    Gonzo
    "Skin that smokewagon!".

2. Remove Ads

I'd definitely like to see that Ruger pic. I'm currently in MS (but NC resident), is FTF ok here? or have to go thru FFL?
    BLONDIE: You may run the risks, my friend, but I do the cutting. If we cut down my percentage... cigar? Liable to interfere with my aim.

Quote Originally Posted by uncballzer View Post
    I'd definitely like to see that Ruger pic. I'm currently in MS (but NC resident), is FTF ok here? or have to go thru FFL?
    Sorry, but a FTF would require that you actually be a MS resident or on military orders to MS.
    Gonzo
    "Skin that smokewagon!".

oh well; thanks though.
    BLONDIE: You may run the risks, my friend, but I do the cutting. If we cut down my percentage... cigar? Liable to interfere with my aim.

Pictures added...

I have the following firearms for sale in the Jackson, MS metro area. I will post pictures in the next couple of days as well. The only trade I'm really interested in would be a Sig P229 in .357Sig. I might consider other .357Sig pistols depending on which gun you are interested in for trade. The guns are listed on a couple of other boards, so please follow an "I'll take it" with an email. I will update the post as often and quickly as possible to reflect guns that have been sold. At this time, I am only interested in an in-state sale/trade. Not looking to ship. Email me at Gonzo4Hire(at)aol(dot)com.
    Thanks!
    Gonzo

1. S&W Performance Center Shorty .40 2000: Includes aluminum PC case with one broken latch; papers; 3 magazines; RH black "shark pattern" Wilson Combat holster (OWB) and RH comination leather/formed nylon holster (OWB); standard sights; excellent condition; $650

2. S&W 5946 DAO 9mm: Includes original blue cardboard box and papers; 4 magazines; Alessi RH OWB holster (brown); standard sights; excellent condition; $450

3. S&W 6946 DAO 9mm: No box or papers; 3 magazines; night sights with strong glow; factory Delrin grips and rubber Hogue fingergroove grips; custom K&D RH OWB holster; excellent condition; $425

4. SOLD S&W 4516-3 compact 45 ACP: No box or papers; 3 magazines; night sights with strong glow. This pistol was customized by the original owner (MHP Trooper) with a Briley bushing and BarSto barrel, but I cannot verify who did the work. The front strap of the grip was also pebbled. This pistol is scary accurate, has a very smooth trigger, and is a really nice carry gun. I have fired exactly 220 rounds of various hollowpoint rounds (mostly 230-grain) through it with nary a hick-up. Includes two brown RH OWB holsters and a single brown mag pouch with snap (knife pouch style). $400 SOLD

5. Ruger SP-101 .357Magnum (2" barrel): Hard to find "target gray finish"; includes box and papers. I am the original owner and this revolver has had exactly 20 rounds through it and has been carried about 1/2 dozen times in the holster. It has Eagle Secret Service grips. It has a Trijicon Tritium front night sight installed. It includes a black Matt DelFatti RH OWB holster with black shark trim and a cordovan Matt DelFatti speedloader pouch. A really, really nice carry package. $550

6. Taurus M605 8-shot .357 Magnum revolver: This wheelgun was a limited run made by Taurus in 1996. It is polished stainless, DAO (bobbed hammer), and has a 3" barrel. It comes with the box and papers and has never been fired. (I have dry fired it only and it has a very smooth trigger, comparable to my S&W 686.) Includes 3 speedloaders and a dual speedloader pouch. $450

I am an armorer for my agency and I take very good care of my firearms. I believe these pieces reflect that care. Pictures to follow soon. Please feel free to ask questions.
    Best regards,
    Gonzo
    "Skin that smokewagon!".

Lowered some prices and added some gear.

1. S&W Performance Center Shorty .40 2000: Includes aluminum PC case with one broken latch; papers; 3 magazines; RH black "shark pattern" Wilson Combat holster (OWB) and RH comination leather/formed nylon holster (OWB); standard sights; excellent condition; $615

2. S&W 5946 DAO 9mm: Includes original blue cardboard box and papers; 4 magazines; Alessi RH OWB holster (brown); standard sights; excellent condition; $400

3. S&W 6946 DAO 9mm: No box or papers; 3 magazines; night sights with strong glow; factory Delrin grips and rubber Hogue fingergroove grips; custom K&D RH OWB holster; excellent condition; $400

4.[color:RED]SOLD [/color] S&W 4516-3 compact 45 ACP: No box or papers; 3 magazines; night sights with strong glow. This pistol was customized by the original owner (MHP Trooper) with a Briley bushing and BarSto barrel, but I cannot verify who did the work. The front strap of the grip was also pebbled. This pistol is scary accurate, has a very smooth trigger, and is a really nice carry gun. I have fired exactly 220 rounds of various hollowpoint rounds (mostly 230-grain) through it with nary a hick-up. Includes two brown RH OWB holsters and a single brown mag pouch with snap (knife pouch style). $400 SOLD

5. Ruger SP-101 .357Magnum (2" barrel): Hard to find "target gray finish"; includes box and papers. I am the original owner and this revolver has had exactly 20 rounds through it and has been carried about 1/2 dozen times in the holster. It has Eagle Secret Service grips. Also includes a set of factory rubber grips with checkered wood panels with fleur de lis. It has a Trijicon Tritium front night sight installed. It includes a black Matt DelFatti RH OWB holster with black shark trim and a cordovan Matt DelFatti speedloader pouch. A really, really nice carry package. $550

6. Taurus M608 8-shot .357 Magnum revolver: This wheelgun was a limited run made by Taurus in 1996. It is polished stainless, DAO (bobbed hammer), and has a 3" barrel. It comes with the box and papers and has never been fired. (I have dry fired it only and it has a very smooth trigger, comparable to my S&W 686.) Includes 3 speedloaders and a dual speedloader pouch. $425

"Skin that smokewagon!".

The 4516 and SP-101 are both sold pending funds.
    "Skin that smokewagon!".