WTS: Sig 220 .45: NC

This is a discussion on WTS: Sig 220 .45: NC within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Sig 220 .45. Original Box and manual, 2 mags(factory) 2 10 round aftermarket mags, original grips and Hogue grips, trijicon night sights (installed, and glow ...

Thread: WTS: Sig 220 .45: NC

WTS: Sig 220 .45: NC

Sig 220 .45. Original Box and manual, 2 mags(factory) 2 10 round aftermarket mags, original grips and Hogue grips, trijicon night sights (installed, and glow bright) and factory sights and two OWB holsters. This 220 was originally all black but the slide has been hand polished back to stainless and still shows signs of being black before. Unsure of round count but I have put probably 1000 or so rounds through it myself. I bought it from the original buyer and believe he fired very little. Cosmetically it's nice but not beautiful, it functions perfectly, never a single hiccup. I'd really like to get $500, (no trades right now except for Wilson mags and IWB full size 1911 holsters) for it and will ship for actual shipping costs through an FFL. This will be for sale locally as well.
    Attached Images
    If I gave a crap about what you think about my guns.....it was early this morning and I already flushed it!

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Nice looking SIG. I just made an offer on a P220 Equinox, if it isn't accepted I'll get back to you.
    "Mind own business"
    "Always cut cards"

You know.......the regular issue P220 was what peaked my interest in the SIG line to start with before I ultimately went with a SAO model. You've got a good price on it, and from my experiences at gun shows, the CPO SIGs just like you've got here bottom out on price at $550 without night sights. Mainly, I wanted to comment on the "not beautiful". For anyone who could take the time, the remainder of whatever polishing might be needed can be done rather easily with a Dremel, felt buffing pad, and some white rouge from local hardware stores. Time might be the most investment you'll make finishing it off. If you have a Dremel, then less than $10 should get you there in supplies. That might be a nice project for a rainy day. Or a snowy day? If this post aint approved for the thread, then by all means remove it. I just thought this might be pertinent info. Yes....I love my SIG!

NLFS
    If I gave a crap about what you think about my guns.....it was early this morning and I already flushed it!